Week 13: Bills at Pats on TNF

YoloinOhio

55 minutes ago, Johnnyp566 said:

I think this may be the lone game this year where the Bills get blown out. 

I've been lukewarm on the Bills chances in a few recent games.  Just didn't feel like they had the mojo back.  i feel pretty confident about this NE game.  For whatever reason I think this Bills club has the Patriots number so to speak.  There's no doubt this is a massive revenge game for NE so we shall see.  

• Agree 1

54 minutes ago, Johnnyp566 said:

I think this may be the lone game this year where the Bills get blown out. 

I noticed you only have 56 posts.  Come back when you get to 1000.  You have no idea what will happen in Foxboro.  Considering we didn’t punt in the last two Cheats games and are 4 and 1 against them over the last two years and it took 50 mph winds to them to barely beat us is always a good sign.  

If you think the pkayers and coaches don’t know what’s at stake Thursday, you’re out of your mind.  Enjoy you’re anti Bills sentiments and we’ll see you Friday.

Dont think all the real Bills fans won’t remember.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bandito said:

This will be a very tough game. Their Defense is very good.

In the 33-26 win Cousins went 30 for 37 with 299 yards. 3 TD's and 1 INT. The Pats defense is good, but they are not the 85 Bears or 2000 Ravens. To me this game is about health. I know this gets said every week, but the Bills need to get some of their injured players back. With Von out any chance Rousseau comes back this week. 

21 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I noticed you only have 56 posts.  Come back when you get to 1000.  You have no idea what will happen in Foxboro.  Considering we didn’t punt in the last two Cheats games and are 4 and 1 against them over the last two years and it took 50 mph winds to them to barely beat us is always a good sign.  

If you think the pkayers and coaches don’t know what’s at stake Thursday, you’re out of your mind.  Enjoy you’re anti Bills sentiments and we’ll see you Friday.

Dont think all the real Bills fans won’t remember.  

You have a Pats team that played well but lost against the Vikings and the Bills played poorly but won against the Lions. I get the concern. But, as mentioned in the Kubiak thread, the Bills are exhausted by unexpected travel, snow storms and a lack of practice. I hope they start getting their groove back Thursday. 

Edited by PromoTheRobot

3 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

I’m hate #2 if I was a Bills fan. Allen is your franchise QB, he should only be running if the play breaks down and sliding before he gets hit. What they want will shorten his career significantly!  

I want the Bills to win. The best chance for that is to unleash Allen which includes his legs. That includes designed runs and RPOs. You don't limit a QBs talents and thus limiting the team's ability to win. I'm getting tired of the constant don't let Allen run BS. You have years of watching Allen run without injury. The guy is durable and can take a hit. I mean should we say don't let him pass because he might get hurt? You do know the odds of him getting hurt are dramatically more when he drops back. Did he hurt his elbow running? I'm not advocating reckless running. Look at the Detroit game. After the Diggs catch they ran two fantastic designed Allen runs to get Bass an easier FG. Please people stop with the don't let Allen run crap. Allen isn't Tua. Play to win don't play scared. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.