Week 13: Bills at Pats on TNF

YoloinOhio

On 11/25/2022 at 2:30 PM, Buffalo03 said:

Also on channel 7 locally 

And NBC 10 in Boston (actually, WFXT Boston 25 FOX).

On 11/25/2022 at 6:07 PM, FrenchConnection said:

McCorkle Eason? Mac Grogan?

So what are the nicknames for Mac jJones? On this board alone, I have heard:

Mac Noodle

Mac 'n Cheese

Hack Jones

Meh Jones

McCorkle

Also, someone had a good one in the game thread yesterday, but forgot what it was.

Edited by chongli

4 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Very concerned about this game but I think we'll find out a definitive answer who this team is and whether or not they are going to be in the mix for the division title or fighting for a wild card spot in the final few weeks of the season.

Dude we just found that out with the s-h-I-t-storm they had to deal with over the past two weeks. When will people stop questioning the heart and desire of this team?

• Agree 1

39 minutes ago, chongli said:

And NBC 10 in Boston.

Mac Noodle

Mac 'n Cheese

Hack Jones

Meh Jones

McCorkle

Mac kittrick

Also, someone had a good one in the game thread yesterday, but forgot what it was.

Just now, Clyde Smith said:

Added Mac Kittrick

5 hours ago, RichRiderBills said:

Tough to even say or predict with our injury report. 

This is the toughest game left on our schedule apart from the Bengals game. 

What scares me the most is Judon versus the same online that finished the Lions game. That could get ugly. 

I like our odds but will need big efforts from the boys and a good game by Josh. 

Judon usually disappears in Bills games.

39 minutes ago, eball said:

Dude we just found that out with the s-h-I-t-storm they had to deal with over the past two weeks. When will people stop questioning the heart and desire of this team?

It's really amazing the lengths people will go to ignore all evidence contrary to their opinions on things and insist none of that matters.

1 hour ago, chongli said:

And NBC 10 in Boston.

Mac Noodle

Mac 'n Cheese

Hack Jones

Meh Jones

McCorkle

McCorkle is actually his real name

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BigAl2526 said:

I expect that Tre White's reps will probably double next week. Elam will be another week removed from his injury, so the Bills should be OK at CB.  If White can get back to locking down the opponent's top receiver, then the Bills can figure out how to control the rest of the receivers Buffalo faces.  The guys they have all have experience going up against top flight NFL receivers.  New England presents more of a threat running than receiving in any case.  

Jones just threw for almost 400 yards against Minnesota

1 hour ago, chongli said:

And NBC 10 in Boston.

Mac Noodle

Mac 'n Cheese

Hack Jones

Meh Jones

McCorkle

McCorkle is his name … so his parents gave him that … 2BD just respects it 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I made the comment before. Kinda weird that they brought him back on the field turf that the Union wants immediately ripped up and replaced in 6 stadiums around the League. Same type of artificial turf that most players get hurt on. 

Can't blame him for being mental... League management cares absolutely zero about player safety! Lots of lip service to the contrary though. The data on the issue is there and it isn't pretty.

4 hours ago, Simon said:

If you exclude the single outlier, the Bills have spent the last 3 weeks holding Dalvin Cook, Nick Chubb and the NFL's leading TD scorer to about 2.6 yrds/carry.

I'm not sweating a guy that has a single hundred yard game this season and hasn't run for more than 60 yrds since October.

Just thinking about the Jets and Packers games

5 minutes ago, Process said:

So what's the practice schedule like for this game? Don't think I can remember a team ever playing back to back Thursdays before. Do they practice over the weekend?

Saints and Cowboys did it last year.  I'm just going to assume they'll pretend today's a Monday after a Sunday.  Practices on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

12-5 may win the division if Miami loses in Buffalo and at least one more division game.

But still think the #1 seed is a pipe dream unless both Mahomes and Kelce suffer season ending injuries. Cincy is really the only game left I think they may lose but it's a road game where KC and Mahomes always seem to play better.

No doubt KC is in the driver's seat for the number one seed. At this point, I'm really not focusing on seeds. I'm more focused on game to game basis and getting healthier. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.