Week 13: Bills at Pats on TNF

YoloinOhio

21 minutes ago, Process said:

Could be a blessing if it forces them to add Rhodes to the 53. He looked like our best outside corner last week. 

Guess that's what happens when you get spun around like a top on every play.

14 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Good. Benford and Jackson are dog turd god awful players.

No they aren't. They are quality depth players that have been forced into playing far more than they should be 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

I expect that Tre White's reps will probably double next week. Elam will be another week removed from his injury, so the Bills should be OK at CB.  If White can get back to locking down the opponent's top receiver, then the Bills can figure out how to control the rest of the receivers Buffalo faces.  The guys they have all have experience going up against top flight NFL receivers.  New England presents more of a threat running than receiving in any case.  

Another week, and what I anticipate to be another dogfight we'll be in.  Not that New England needs any extra motivation to play us, seeing how we whipped the dog s**t out of them the last two times we played, but I'm sure they're ticked about losing to Minnesota yesterday.  

Here's to hoping a semi normal week of practice, a few days rest, and possibly getting a few players back helps us bring our A game Thursday.  Division rival, primetime game...

A few notes: 

Hopefully they up Tre's pitch count, and it's him and Elam as our 1 and 2.  Jackson has been getting abused lately, and so has Benford.  Perhaps coming off the bench will give them a little motivation.

I'm hoping I don't get roasted for saying this, but I'm sorry, I don't think Bass deserved a turkey leg yesterday.  He didn't just miss an extra point, he missed it at the absolute worst time IMO.  And his game winner?  He barely snuck that ball past the left upright.  It was a 46 yarder, that's what he's supposed to do.  I'm not trying to nitpick I promise, but in my opinion Ed Oliver should've easily gotten a turkey leg over Bass yesterday.  The guy was a flat out monster, and came through for us on a day where our D line was missing both starting DEs.

Finally, New England's Matt Judon quietly leads the league in sacks, with 13.  Let's hope our O-line can protect Josh so he can sling the rock....

Sure would be nice to be 9-3 come Thursday night!  Let's go Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Tough to even say or predict with our injury report. 

This is the toughest game left on our schedule apart from the Bengals game. 

What scares me the most is Judon versus the same online that finished the Lions game. That could get ugly. 

I like our odds but will need big efforts from the boys and a good game by Josh. 

• Disagree 3
  • Agree 3

36 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Ugh. Forgot this was an Amazon prime game.  Is there DVR and stop/start functionality? 

You can pause,rewind, ff and such but can't record it. 

At least I don't think you can. But I believe you can watch it whenever.   I've never really looked. 

EDIT: Just checked and you can rewatch all prime games on the "national broadcast"

https://www.amazon.com/salp/tnf

Edited by The Wiz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Guess that's what happens when you get spun around like a top on every play.

No they aren't. They are quality depth players that have been forced into playing far more than they should be 

Consider the source.  WPE

15 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

Another week, and what I anticipate to be another dogfight we'll be in.  Not that New England needs any extra motivation to play us, seeing how we whipped the dog s**t out of them the last two times we played, but I'm sure they're ticked about losing to Minnesota yesterday.  

Here's to hoping a semi normal week of practice, a few days rest, and possibly getting a few players back helps us bring our A game Thursday.  Division rival, primetime game...

A few notes: 

Hopefully they up Tre's pitch count, and it's him and Elam as our 1 and 2.  Jackson has been getting abused lately, and so has Benford.  Perhaps coming off the bench will give them a little motivation.

I'm hoping I don't get roasted for saying this, but I'm sorry, I don't think Bass deserved a turkey leg yesterday.  He didn't just miss an extra point, he missed it at the absolute worst time IMO.  And his game winner?  He barely snuck that ball past the left upright.  It was a 46 yarder, that's what he's supposed to do.  I'm not trying to nitpick I promise, but in my opinion Ed Oliver should've easily gotten a turkey leg over Bass yesterday.  The guy was a flat out monster, and came through for us on a day where our D line was missing both starting DEs.

Finally, New England's Matt Judon quietly leads the league in sacks, with 13.  Let's hope our O-line can protect Josh so he can sling the rock....

Sure would be nice to be 9-3 come Thursday night!  Let's go Buffalo!

Oliver plainly played a great game--give him a leg.  But the PAT miss by Bass was clearly a blessing.  The way the D was playing, if the Lions were down by 4 there was a good chance they score a TD and win.  For example on the 4th and 1/2 yard that led to the FG attempt, Lions would have gone for it and likely made it.  They basically played for a tying FG.  The way it unfolded-- add to that some Lions incompetence-- we get the W and out of Dodge.

5 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Very concerned about this game but I think we'll find out a definitive answer who this team is and whether or not they are going to be in the mix for the division title or fighting for a wild card spot in the final few weeks of the season.

Nah.  Win the remaining three home games and one of the three road games and Bills win Division.  Book it now.  Likely 2 seed.  Win another road game, and maybe 1 seed.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.