Dolphins @ Bills - When do we find out if moved to Sat?

gmanbfan

2 hours ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

5 games in week 15 are candidates for the 3 NFL network slots on Saturday Dec 17. 

Ohhhhhhh. Okay.. Cool!

2 hours ago, The Avenger said:

Priorities, Man!

1. Life saving medical attention (preferably dial 911 and hand it off to them)

2. Put out the fire (again - call 911 and pass it off where possible)

Hahahaha. Yeah, but you would still need to stay on the phone with them until help arrives! :D

2 hours ago, sonyab1974 said:

Really? 5 games in TBD? I am looking at the Bills schedule and it says 2 games are TBD. The Dolphins and the Pats. The Pats for the week 18 game.

The NFL every year has a Saturday they throw 3 games in with 5 games as candidates and the other two moving to Sunday. Buffalo had this happen with NE in 2019 and DEN 21. Additionally Buffalo MIA 100% could end up SNF instead, so I would prepare for late game Saturday or the night Sunday game. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I need this game flexed in the worst way— holiday party starting at 4 PM on 12/18! 

Just record the game, have fun, don't talk to anyone about the Bills at the party, come home, and watch at your leisure.

Stay away from media until you see the game.

It's not hard, especially if you are not in Buffalo where every person at the party will be talking about the Bills.

15 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Just record the game, have fun, don't talk to anyone about the Bills at the party, come home, and watch at your leisure.

Stay away from media until you see the game.

It's not hard, especially if you are not in Buffalo where every person at the party will be talking about the Bills.

oh, trust me, I am a pro at the avoid media and DVR the game. Story of my life. The trouble here though with a party is controlling the flow of information and an inadvertent slip up.

The bigger issue for me is going to be the bills/bears Christmas Eve game. I have no idea how I will pull that one off, with the family obligations and the late night. I probably couldn’t even watch it until 11 PM even if I successfully avoided media. My best shot is having my wife drive to my in-laws and leave at 1-ish (driving about 2 hours), while I watch on the phone, and then try to sneak in the rest on the down low when I get there.

36 minutes ago, sonyab1974 said:

Hahahaha. Yeah, but you would still need to stay on the phone with them until help arrives! :D

Well, you do have to have SOME human decency - we're not Pats* fans afterall...besides, you'd probably miss less than a quarter of action even if you had to leave the smoldering rubble of your house and find a nearby sport bar... 

Edited by The Avenger
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.