The Bills won against the Lions because… ( karma reasons only)

Just Jack

As usual, how did your actions yesterday help the Bills win?  I’ll start…

Another week, another time I did not update the Refs for the game thread.  I was worried though, because even I did not wear any Bills gear, I did have on a red sweater.  And I also managed to watch the last 3 minutes of the game.  So, sorry for the close win. 

Even though I was staring at some form of poultry the next day, on Wed night I once again crushed chicken wings.  Most around me went with the typical pre-Thxgiving feast of pizza, chinese, or mexican.  Me? Nope took one for the team and went with chicken wings to ensure a Bills win. 

In that way, I also gritted it out with wings twice in 5 days.  Here is me doing my part.

Thanks for asking!

• Like (+1) 1

After that long punt return, I took off my Bills hoodie and threw it. I went on a 5 minute screaming tirade about how guys being paid millions should be able to make simple tackles. I even made the point that I now hate this team and everything to do with it and would never watch a game again. The tirade was so dramatic that my family all left and went for a walk. In other words, I made myself look completely stupid after they came back to won the game and had to live it down for the rest of the day. In other words, I made an a** out of myself, but I did it for the Bills. You're welcome.

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills won because I wrote a detailed schedule for my Thanksgiving dinner prep and cooking. The schedule called for dinner to be served at precisely 4:15pm. 

I did not take into account that there would be a horrible halftime show, so that threw me off  a bit . 

But the bird came through early and we ate at EXACTLY 4:15pm.

You're welcome.

• Like (+1) 1

Ok, this was a close one, first half I spilled turkey juice on my Zubaz. Had to take them off and threw them in the washer. Lo and behold, the Bills start playing like crap. Zubaz come out of the dryer put them back on, Bills win....you're welcome.

• Like (+1) 1

As in the past, when the Bills are having a rough time, I turn down the TV audio and switch to the 'GR broadcast at halftime (Sanchita Karma).  I take great pains to perfectly synch the radio audio with the TV video.

Without these past actions, the Bills would not have experienced the W as influenced by my then current action (Agami Karma).

I have not performed these actions in their 3 losses. 

You're welcome.

🤔🙄🍺

Edited by Tony P
  • Like (+1) 2

On 11/25/2022 at 8:42 AM, IndyMark said:

Even though I was staring at some form of poultry the next day, on Wed night I once again crushed chicken wings.  Most around me went with the typical pre-Thxgiving feast of pizza, chinese, or mexican.  Me? Nope took one for the team and went with chicken wings to ensure a Bills win. 

In that way, I also gritted it out with wings twice in 5 days.  Here is me doing my part.

Thanks for asking!

Keep on eating wing's!  Try 5 day's a week 😂

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.