Black Friday Death Count 2022

Just Jack

4 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Let’s see those videos and news stories from today with people trampling each to save $5. 

cyber Monday is where it's at.  I found a new vacuum reg. over $300 for 115.00 CHA CHING

I wont stand in line for anything except food lines at venues/theaters, banks  or rest rooms.  🙂

m

2 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Is Black Friday insanity still a thing?  I was under the impression it's really died down over the years due to all of the online shopping nowadays

Even before online shopping, I never went out on Black Friday. Too many idiots.

• Agree 1

39 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Oh I never did either but I know it used to an event.  I always thought it was ridiculous but it's also kinda sad to see society trending towards less human interaction. 

In general, I agree, but I can do without the type of human interaction that goes on during Black Friday.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I went to Walmart today. Maybe a few more shoppers than normal but no big deal. Bought some jeans and did self checkout and was out in minutes.

Went to the local Walmart today as well.  Had to get a few things to cook dinner.  Absolute madhouse.   We intended to browse a bit, my wife and I both shot each other the "ok time to go look"

23 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Is Black Friday insanity still a thing?  I was under the impression it's really died down over the years due to all of the online shopping nowadays

Yeah the online shopping has definitely minimized it I think. Plus a lot of places start their Black Friday sales days or even a week+ before Black Friday now.

And then we have cyber Monday sales that are often better than Black Friday sales.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/25/2022 at 4:30 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

I went to Walmart today. Maybe a few more shoppers than normal but no big deal. Bought some jeans and did self checkout and was out in minutes.

So you got 6 jeans 👖 and scanned one and put the rest in your bag and walked out.  Awesome 👏 

that is your pay for self checkout. 
awesome 👏 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.