Bills fans never cease to amaze me

Toledo Bill

Hats off to the Detroit fans. They were loud and pumped up and wanted this game badly.

But the Buffalo fans continue to be awesome. I could not believe the amount of Bills fans at the game.

What really struck me is that although the Lions fans were very loud, when Detroit was on offense the Bills fans made a great deal of noise.

When you compare that to the Minnesota/New England game last night,  when Cousins was calling cadence you could hear a pin drop from any New England fans. 
Not news to anyone here but I continue to be proud to be a part of such a special group of fans. I don’t get to many “away” games and was blown away.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Toledo Bill said:

Hats off to the Detroit fans. They were loud and pumped up and wanted this game badly.

But the Buffalo fans continue to be awesome. I could not believe the amount of Bills fans at the game.

What really struck me is that although the Lions fans were very loud, when Detroit was on offense the Bills fans made a great deal of noise.

When you compare that to the Minnesota/New England game last night,  when Cousins was calling cadence you could hear a pin drop from any New England fans. 
Not news to anyone here but I continue to be proud to be a part of such a special group of fans. I don’t get to many “away” games and was blown away.

we are everywhere!  

Stayed in Toledo on way to Det for Sunday’s game.  Nice area!  

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

we are everywhere!  

Stayed in Toledo on way to Det for Sunday’s game.  Nice area!  

I’ve been here over 30 years and although I miss Buffalo dearly Toledo is a nice place to live. Interesting area for the OSU/Michigan games. Pretty evenly split fans due to location and super heated rivalry.

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Toledo Bill said:

I’ve been here over 30 years and although I miss Buffalo dearly Toledo is a nice place to live. Interesting area for the OSU/Michigan games. Pretty evenly split fans due to location and super heated rivalry.

The best part about football in Toledo is the Buckeye/Wolverine store.

The Toledo vs Port Lawrence battle was epic, too 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

We are everywhere. Every time I wear a Bills hat or shirt in Cincinnati, somebody says "Go BIlls" as they pass me by in a store or parking lot. Every time.

Pretty much anytime I travel anywhere and have Bills stuff on I hear it...no matter what part of the country I am in.

24 minutes ago, boyst said:

The only good Packos was in Sylvania, if you ever go. Not even sure it's open. It's in a random shopping center. 

Never had the chance to visit Toledo. There only way it might happen is if I decide to drive to visit my daughter.

32 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Then they come here and say how terrible their 8-3 team is and how they will likely be drafting #1 overall within a few years 

I can't even take reading game threads anymore. Every possession that doesn't end up in a TD is a disaster.

46 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Ever bring any home for folks to try a comparison?

My parents and 4 brothers from Buffalo visited and we went to Packos for lunch. No one was happy. I have learned to like many Hungarian dishes (all very unhealthy 😀) .and I am friends with Tony Packo Jr. but give me Teds any day.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Never had the chance to visit Toledo. There only way it might happen is if I decide to drive to visit my daughter.

I can't even take reading game threads anymore. Every possession that doesn't end up in a TD is a disaster.

You'd like Toledo. Especially if you took the time to find the hidden gems. Willis boyer and such. A good day trip place and then to Detroit for the Ford museum etc. 

2 hours ago, Toledo Bill said:

The Sylvania one moved down the road and “modernized”. Was better before😡.

I haven't been to Sylvania or NWOH in probably 10 years. I miss nothing. Sylvania was cute as it was a bedroom community. Now it's a sprawling cesspool of urban sprawl. It was bad enough 25 years ago when it was the just copying Abercrombie and Fitch and Victoria's secrets catalogs. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.