McDermott Locker Room Speech.

stevestojan

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

You must be new here. He's the best coach since the mid 90s. McD is HIM

Definitely not new…. Been OG Bills message board member years before it started here. 

Read through the responses, others obviously feel the same about his post games speeches feeling the same.

This one did have a big fist bump though lol

13 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Let me guess: “No win is easy in this league, men! Every win’s a good win!!”

Add that to mine….. 

“that was a great win men…. Nothing comes easy, we know where we want to be, stay humble and hungry“

• Disagree 1

17 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

The glory of victory. This reminds me of Maximus after he defeated the barbarians in Germania. Dan Campbell “Berzerker German” needed seven swords to finally die but the the more professionally organized but beaten up army won victory after a long campaign. 

Some armies just don’t know when they’ve been beaten.  Maximus, Would you Lucious?

”What we do in life. Echoes in eternity”

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Lol McDs post game speeches do nothing for me…. I feel like they are all the same.

Am I alone on feeling that way?

34 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Lol I’m not hating on him by no means…. I just get the feeling the speech will resemble the last few post game speeches.  
Next win we get the speech will be, “that was a great win men…. Nothing comes easy, we know where we want to be, stay humble and hungry”

So wait you reached the conclusion in the first post….without actually listening to the clip?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Definitely not new…. Been OG Bills message board member years before it started here. 

Read through the responses, others obviously feel the same about his post games speeches feeling the same.

This one did have a big fist bump though lol

Add that to mine….. 

“that was a great win men…. Nothing comes easy, we know where we want to be, stay humble and hungry“

“Hey men, alright you gotta keep focus. Keep working men. This is a journey. Let’s go, great job men!” *clapping*

• Dislike 1

53 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Lol McDs post game speeches do nothing for me…. I feel like they are all the same.

Most are yep.  But this one today was different for sure. You could tell he went through all sorts of highs and lows today.  And his little sideline interview in the 1st half he sounded very frustrated. An emotional day for McD.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Most are yep.  But this one today was different for sure. You could tell he went through all sorts of highs and lows today.  And his little sideline interview in the 1st half he sounded very frustrated. An emotional day for McD.

They pull out a win with a great drive and kick.  Sean was elated.  How could a Bills fan not like that?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, stevestojan said:

Mods, sorry about starting a new thread (it’s been quite some time) but I really didn’t want this getting lost in the post game thread. If you disagree, feel free to move it over there; thanks! 

The passion and banter in the clip is awesome. 

That was awesome!!

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

It's all crap---all coaches and all teams do this silly theatre--they all learn how to do everything from each other and it's a little inbred community where everyone copies everyone else.

Gotta have your emotional heart felt pow-wow in the locker room after every game, win, lose, or draw.

Family!

It's childish and idiotic for adults being paid this much.  But a part of "football culture".

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47imado4mvchb7volroc

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 4

11 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

It's all crap---all coaches and all teams do this silly theatre--they all learn how to do everything from each other and it's a little inbred community where everyone copies everyone else.

Gotta have your emotional heart felt pow-wow in the locker room after every game, win, lose, or draw.

Family!

It's childish and idiotic for adults being paid this much.  But a part of "football culture".

You had to invite yourself over somewhere for thanksgiving…didn’t you?  

• Haha (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

They pull out a win with a great drive and kick.  Sean was elated.  How could a Bills fan not like that?

Because there are legitimately fans who hate McDermott. They are the worst types, but they exist. They hate him no matter what the team does.

19 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Family!

Why do you watch? You seem to hate it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.