Patriots @ Vikings - Turkey Day Special

Scott7975

12 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lmao 2 Facemask a on the Pats and the obvious one on the Vikings.. we get “what we see nothing” never mind the illegal contact on Henry.. lol at this rate we may get the 1000 missed calls in this game catch up for 20 years lol

I’m watching this game on mute and I’m so confused at some of these things that are getting called/not called lol 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

"Patriots get a break from the refs"

I'm beginning to see a pattern.

Have you watched this game?? The refs have given the Vikings 7 points and taken 4 points from NE.. so umm ya no.. they just suck!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Not sure you noticed but every time we set up a screen it gets blown up. Somehow the other team always knows 

Well they are seemingly not passing to motor anymore, so it's cook that is getting the screens and underneath stuff mostly. And I think they run screens from under center most of the time. So just knowing those two things probably helps the defense key in on it. 

That and the oline sells it by leaving the line as soon as the ball is snapped. 

Edited by The Wiz

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Have you watched this game?? The refs have given the Vikings 7 points and taken 4 points from NE.. so umm ya no.. they just suck!

I’m laughing with you…many have been legit…like that fumble.. maybe. Lots of no calls. Depending on the flavor for both teams though. I’d say Vikes may have gotten a turkey day blessing. 

Edited by WyoAZBillfan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.