Patriots @ Vikings - Turkey Day Special

Scott7975

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Why do players act like they dont know they grabbed the facemask lol

It’s the same phenomenon as when a player acts like he catches a pass that he clearly didn’t…like bro, you KNOW they have cameras and replays all up in this place. Just, why?

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I hate when they don’t reward great plays like that based on some hyper-technical replay review. That was a total injustice to a guy who made a terrific catch. 

1000%!

I wanna see the Cheatriots lose EVERY game!

But,I just detest this rule going back to Dez Bryant! To me, the WR catches the ball legally in the field of play and then in this instance, makes a football move to break the plane of the GL with the Football.

Just like an RB! Now Dungy is correct- shoulda tucked it after, because of the lame ass interp. Henry didn’t because he was  trying to spike the GL on the way down to ensure the TD… not the catch. Which he DID… AGAIN! That there is the slightest movement when he does and therefore the catch is DQed, is total bull####! 

Edited by Billsatlastin2018
  • Like (+1) 1

Vikes getting some calls.  That was pretty vicious on Theilen.

Pats do look legit tonight.  We just don’t know about next week because the Bills seem to present a matchup problem for the Pats.  Kinda like the Pats were a matchup problem for the Bills for 18 years or whatever.

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Vikes getting some calls.  That was pretty vicious on Theilen.

It was a high hit but where can they hit them when they are sliding down? Stupid penalty by Dugger… 

Just now, Watkins90 said:

Pats board is going nuts right now. :lol: 

I get that can be frustrating, but it is the right call. 

I hope it’s over the kickoff return and the BS incomplete pass lol

11 minutes ago, zow2 said:

This is like watching the Bills D x 2.  Neither D can get off the field on 3rd down. 

It’s so frustrating, I just wish we had our whole D healthy. Hyde, poyer, Tre, Elam, edmunds, von, Groot. Not meant to be apparently. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

It was a high hit but where can they hit them when they are sliding down? Stupid penalty by Dugger… 

I hope it’s over the kickoff return and the BS incomplete pass lol

I'm sure they went nuts about those, but they are also going nuts about that call. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

It’s so frustrating, I just wish we had our whole D healthy. Hyde, poyer, Tre, Elam, von, Groot. Not meant to be apparently. 

Why are you worried? Our D isn’t going to stop your O it’s obvious tonight!  Our D is meh against good QBs and feasts on meh ones lol

• Simon changed the title to Patriots @ Vikings - Turkey Day Special
  • Simon pinned this topic
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.