Patriots @ Vikings - Turkey Day Special

Scott7975

Just now, Juice_32 said:

I still can’t believe he caught that ball.

And in reality if he would have just focused on breaking up the pass instead of going for an interception on 4th down, it would have never occurred. Rewatching it really punctuates a very bad defensive play based upon the situation.

18 minutes ago, LEBills said:

Yea feels like we have been the Dolphins, Jets and Lions Super Bowl so far this season. 

I somewhat disagree. It’s not like those teams played great against the Bills. It was more the Bills continuing to make self inflicted mistakes and turnovers. Everyone of those games if the Bills executed basic football fundamentals, they would have easily won all of those games. 

4 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

I know it's probably my own bias, but every other offense looks like there are these like wide open free throws we don't get and people aren't tripping over themselves when it happens. Jealous. 

Ive been saying that.  Josh has it harder than a lot of QBs in the league.  Its not like the Pats have some scarry people they have to gameplan for yet open all the time.  Our guys are draped all over on every throw or with a step.  Its Dorsey.  How the f is Matt Patricia better at scheming people open.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

I know it's probably my own bias, but every other offense looks like there are these like wide open free throws we don't get and people aren't tripping over themselves when it happens. Jealous. 

Because Dorsey stinks and doesn’t know any pass plays besides 4 Verts.

19 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Ive been saying that.  Josh has it harder than a lot of QBs in the league.  Its not like the Pats have some scarry people they have to gameplan for yet open all the time.  Our guys are draped all over on every throw or with a step.  Its Dorsey.  How the f is Matt Patricia better at scheming people open.

It's really alarming. Honestly at the moment, with the injuries and especially offensive coaching issues you mention, I think the Bills are playing the worst out of any team in our division.

The Pats look pretty good right now. If we play like we have the last 4 weeks, they will smash us on Thursday 

13 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

Matt Patricia out scheming Ken Dorsey as an OC. Who’d a thunk it?

He looks a thousand times better as a play caller than Dorsey with way worse personnel. Dorsey has just been pathetic 

Edited by buffblue
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffblue said:

He looks a thousand times better as a play caller than Dorsey with way worse personnel. Dorsey has just been pathetic 

Agree. We dont have the greatest of skill players but they are better than the Pats ffs.  Pats do have a better o line though.  By a mile and that helps.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.