Getting sick of "Last year was our year."

The Red King

Before anything else, yes, Buffalo blew a phenominal chance to win the Super Bowl last season.  It cut deep.

With that being said, I'm getting real sick of hearing about it, especially on every thread where anything bad happens.

"Allen got indigestion from supper.", "Last year was our year."

We get it.  Last season hurt.  And it stings seeing such a promising season floundering.  But replies that simply comment "Last year was our year." don't contribute anything.  It's no more useful then people who comment "First!" on videos.

We got it.  You're bitter about how last season ended.  We are too, but this is a new season.  Move on.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Before anything else, yes, Buffalo blew a phenominal chance to win the Super Bowl last season.  It cut deep.

With that being said, I'm getting real sick of hearing about it, especially on every thread where anything bad happens.

We get it.  Last season hurt.  And it stings seeing such a promising season floundering.  But replies that simply comment "Last year was our year." don't contribute anything.  It's no more useful then people who comment "First!" on videos.

We got it.  You're bitter about how last season ended.  We are too, but this is a new season.  Move on.

Do you feel better now?  Thanks for the thread.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Last year was a good chance. Best chance in a long time.

But I'm not quite jaded enough to leave it as "last year was our year".

This team will have ups and downs but will be in it (pretty much) every year for a decade. Settle in and they will get to the big game a couple times at least imo.

"Our decade" is here and it's time to stop acting like beaten dogs.

• Agree 2

This team will be sniffing around a shot at a ring for 10-12 more seasons.

Also, runs go in windows.  I think last, this and next season are a window.  But with Allen, you’re always in the discussion. 

i think we win a ring when the Defense grabs the show, not Allen.  That’s my gut feeling. 

1 hour ago, The Red King said:

Ignore the losers. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

If you want to predict the future and be right, just say your team can’t win the super bowl. Obviously, only 1/32 teams win it, so you will be right nearly every year. I think some people just want to be able to say “I told you”. Others just can’t take the pain of losing, so they refuse to believe it is a possibility. Either way is a miserable way to be a Bills fan. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.