The last throw to Diggs

Simon

For anyone who doesn't think that was a special throw and catch, watch McDermott in the Locker Room, giving Allen and Diggs, game balls pretty much for that one play.

There isn't anyone playing in the NFL today, who would have made that throw. Without the velocity that Allen can put on the football, that simply doesn't get there in time. 45 to 50 yards, and it still hit Diggs hard.

I'm with Beast on this one, I think only Elway and Favre had enough juice to make it, out of the QBs I've been able to watch, and tbh, I think the only one of them who would have gone for it, was Favre.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Simon said:

Because yeah, this needs its own thread.

That was a AAAA rip; Arm, Accuracy, Anticipation, Arrogance

I didn't have sound but apparently Romo said that only about 5 guys in the history of the NFL could make that throw.

Who are they?

John Elway

Aaron Rodgers

Dan Marino

Steve Young

maybe Michael Vick?

Best throw I can remember considering how small the window was and the circumstances.  Amazing

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

It was almost one of those "I know I just saw that happen, but I still don't believe that actually happened" type throw.

The most amazing part to me was that Josh didn’t fall over and do his tumbling routine at the end. He lost some points from the Russian judges due to the lack of difficulty. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Marino yes, the other two No

Marino was the only gunslinger there. Fouts threw long but was schemed open, and Montana was more precision. Very few NFL players could DREAM of making some of the plays Josh makes while he makes them look almost routine. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Simon said:

I didn't have sound but apparently Romo said that only about 5 guys in the history of the NFL could make that throw.

Who are they?

John Elway

Aaron Rodgers

Dan Marino

Steve Young

maybe Michael Vick?

Farve , maybe Cunningham    Mac jones 15 yards at a time &  Brady if  Giselles lawyer is walking across the field! 😀

Mahomes ego says he could!  ( not responsible for posting things Mahomes swears are true!)   

Edited by DrPJax

2 hours ago, Simon said:

Who are they?

John Elway

Aaron Rodgers

Dan Marino

Steve Young

maybe Michael Vick?

Jay Cutler

Jeff George

Brett Favre

Drew Bledsoe

Cardale Jones

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.