Very disturbing to see how many fans have turned against Allen.

BuffaloBills1998

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

There was a radio host on WGR that use to say fans called in saying Jim Kelly should be benched. Probably posters on this board.

Kelly did need to be benched his final season. He lost “it” while we still, somehow, had a strong supporting cast. I say somehow because during that time of free agency, it was virtually impossible to keep a core together like we did. Jimbo was a wreck that final season. 

6 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Anyone who thinks that Allen is not a top 5 QB is a numb skull and not a true Bills fan and should be banned immediately.

1000% agree. They are the equivalent of knuckle-dragging troglodytes if they think this man doesn’t belong. His elbow is (currently) jacked and needs time. He cannot do more harm to it by throwing, so let him play. This line is not capable of blocking for a statue at quarterback if we play Keenum we lose. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

There is a word for people who are blaming Josh for the teams struggles :  Idiots. 

Turning the ball over in the red zone will cause a team to struggle.  It costs points and makes games closer than they otherwise might be.   Do that across multiple weeks what do we have?  Dogfight games.  That’s just basic principles of football.  He needs to stop turning the ball over in the red zone.  Period.

Yet, He’s still the guy I want leading the team.   He’s a dog and he’ll get it together eventually.  Both thoughts can co-exist.

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Are there really that many people that have “turned on him”?  What are these people saying about him?  

there’s CLEARLY something not right with him.   Did I just turn on him there?  

I have seen a poster in this thread, tried to alter reality into Josh being not accurate prior to his elbow injury

I think that’s the same thing because it’s not true

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, HunTim said:

That works for me. 😄

Muppet - British slang for anyone who has the brain's of a glove puppet.

Here, these are the Muppets.

The two old crotchety guys reminds me of Gugs and House. (Maybe Eball or Promo too). 😇😂👏👏👏🏈🏈🦬🦬🦬🏋️♂️🏋️♂️🏋️♂️

BTW- Listen to the end with the old guys.  You’ll laugh.  I loved watching this show when I was a kid.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Haha (+1) 1

Dorsey's play calling, O-lines issues, & lack of consistency from WRs are bigger issues than Josh. He makes up for a lot of these things. He's consistently covering for them & having to make up for their deficiencies. I have serious reservations that this team can do anything this post season w/ Dorsey as the OC.

• Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

He's been in his own head about passing, it's lead to the turnovers.  He's still a magician running a d avoiding the sack.  Our OL is hot dirty cheeks.

His elbow is hurt, but I'm convinced he simply needs time and it's good in the third.  It's bad to start and in the start of the 3rd because it's cold.

His rookie year when they sucked he sat for 4 games with a UCL injury, we don't know if it's the same injury, but now that they don't suck he obviously is going to fight to play. As everyone has said, it's part injury, Dorsey being an idiot, oline sucking and barely being able to run block, not having consistent wideouts besides Diggs. Allen at whatever strength he is at is still capable of doing things no other QB in the NFL is. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The big throw he missed that was almost intercepted was cook trying to adjust his route super late…wasn’t really on josh at all.  Cook essentially faked josh out rather than the defense lol

That wasn't any of the throws I was referring to.  There were a handful of throws that were quick hitters that were just missed.  

For years I avoided this forum because it was so toxic.  We sucked I didn’t have to be reminded every minute.  Now that we are an actual elite team (took almost 2 decades) I actually like coming here and seeing the crap fest and sometimes even joining in.  It’s borderline therapeutic.  You can see some wild takes and be like “wow I don’t think it’s that bad”.

I don’t think anyone here truly assumes Allen isn’t a once in a generation QB who is hurt, has some growing pains with a new OC, and is in a bit of a rut.

Everyone deals with things their own way.  You don’t like naysayers.  I personally don’t like fans that go to the airport and lay out the red carpet after a regular season win against the Texans.  But to each their own.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.