Very disturbing to see how many fans have turned against Allen.

BuffaloBills1998

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I had an opportunity to sit and watch and not post for a few days. Just see what people wrote.

people get frustrated and they vent on the board and say silly things

Josh Allen is like having Christmas every day

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

It is not surprising at all about fans turning.  Some are bad weather fans.

eyeroll.png

People's expectations were through the roof with all the SB favorite talk. Now they can't cope with adversity, even when they win 

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

It’s really disheartening and disturbing these last 5 games how many have turned against Allen. Guy gives it his all and puts his heart and soul on the team. Has he played reckless? Yes he has. But the team around him outside of Diggs has not helped him much at all. Davis is not the true number 2 WR that we all hoped he would become after his playoff stint against the Chiefs. Knox has also taken a big step back since getting his new contract and that’s becoming a growing theme not only for us but to every team around the league. Also the o line has regressed and large part due to injuries. Chances are we’re going to need a new center and move on from Morse. 

to all those who dislike Allen now. Just remember what we had for 17 years before Allen came to us. Remember Bledsoe, Losman, Fitzpatrick and Edwards, Van Pelt etc

You forgot Collins, Flutie (I actually liked his fire though) Tyrod, EJ, Orton, and several more.  

Thsnks for this message as Allen when he retires will be the hands down best, most talented, athletic, QB in franchise history, and will go down as the winningest WB’s not only in Bills history, but in the NFL.  Barring injuries, Josh is a cyborg.

He also now rivals Kelly tough as he’s definitely the toughest WB in the league right.  The witching has gone over the top.  I just chalk it up to spoiled Bills fans  that are more Madden fans which is a game, not the real sport.  Every player has to go play their way through a funk from time to time.  It won’t be Allen’s last, but he gets out of it.  Allen didn’t lose that Chiefs playoff game last year.  Other lost it.

I wouldn’t take any other WB in the league over Hosh, not even Mahomes (by the way he went through a losing streak towards the beginning of last year).

Thanks 98.

58 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

The best is the "Josh Allen is trash now" rants, after the dude injures his elbow not only doesn't miss a game but is still the best QB on the field most of the time. 1 dude said put Case Keenum in there today, you can make this ***** up! 

That was me.  If he is too injured to hit the easy rhythm passes that stalled the offense all day, then Keenum should have been under center.  Glad they won, but it was way rougher than need be.  

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

That was me.  If he is too injured to hit the easy rhythm passes that stalled the offense all day, then Keenum should have been under center.  Glad they won, but it was way rougher than need be.  

Hemade a fantastic throw to diggs to set up the FG.  plenty good enough for me.  Be happy!

27 minutes ago, downunderbill said:

It's the beauty of Gameday threads, that's where the unstable defeatists go to lay down their hot takes. It's quite funny sometimes, every single play is make or break.

It’s crazy that they start the game right off with negative posts haha…they were out in full force even in games we ended up winning in blowouts 

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Hemade a fantastic throw to diggs to set up the FG.  plenty good enough for me.  Be happy!

I was quite happy.  That was the first time all day that he and Diggs looked like he and Diggs.  We can also all admit that the majority of the game before that was sloppy at best.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.