13 seconds- A new drinking game

Jerry Jabber

7 hours ago, WhoTom said:

The last time we played in Nashville, the announcers mentioned the MCM. So I'd say the answer to your question is at least 22 years.

I grew up a big Tom Landry era Cowboy fan.  They still show Lynn Swan catching a pass lying on his back in the Super Bowl vs us AND Joe Montana making that lucky pass to Dwight Clark.  It'll be waaaaay more than 22 years for both.

On 11/24/2022 at 5:23 PM, Jerry Jabber said:

Here’s a new drinking game for Bills fans, everytime an announcer says “13 seconds” during a game, you have to take a drink. After today’s game, especially with Romo announcing, anyone that played the 13 seconds drinking game would have gotten hammered! 

How many times are we gonna hear “13 seconds” from announcers?! STFU already!!

it is really annoying- last year is last year. Why not harp on Ronnie Harmon ffs. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/24/2022 at 5:23 PM, Jerry Jabber said:

Here’s a new drinking game for Bills fans, everytime an announcer says “13 seconds” during a game, you have to take a drink. After today’s game, especially with Romo announcing, anyone that played the 13 seconds drinking game would have gotten hammered! 

How many times are we gonna hear “13 seconds” from announcers?! STFU already!!

I really thought essentially 13 seconds-ing the lions would restore order to the universe…I guess we’ll see

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:

All good points!

Just tired of so many announcers continually bringing up 13 seconds throughout the broadcast. A few weeks ago it was Collinsworth, this week it was Romo. It’s similar to seeing Wide Right and Homerun throwback. 

When Collinsworth speaks hit mute for 13 seconds.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.