Dane Jackson was toast 😬

Buffalo_Stampede

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Romo was terrible today. Hitting the eggnog.

I thought he diagnosed the Josh throw that where his vision was blocked by the olineman to Cook very well. Other interpretations were defo suspect. 

All said I thought he called a good game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

55 minutes ago, CDogg20 said:

He’s been really really really bad the last few weeks…once Tres snap count goes up hopefully he sees the field less

he should see it less now.  He’s been a huge liability the last 3 weeks.  Although Dac and HC seem oblivious

• Agree 1

Something HAS to been done with him for next game. PERIOD. I don't care what they do and who they replace him with, he CANNOT continue to be the starter.  He literally has nearly cost us the last two games. He's not just toast at this point, he's the crumbs on the bottom of the toaster. He's a nice kid and a nice story. HE IS NOT AN NFL STARTER. The staff better do what's needed. 

50 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

He's forced to play because of injuries. He isn't a starter caliber CB. 

Wrong. You have a proven vet in Rhodes standing on the sideline most of the game.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

It was the worst CB performance in the McDermott era. I think part of the problem is we've put our CBs on an island so much the past two weeks because we have to blitz to make up for our injuries up front.

I think this is right. Jackson hasn't been playing well but with the injuries to the defense it's not unexpected.

Edited by NickelCity

55 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Romo has been the most overrated announcer ever. His announcing has been like his playing career…….inconsistent and all over the place.

There was a moment he was saying the Bills will be fine everything is ok to saying this game is huge for Buffalo because the AFC east is tight. 

1 hour ago, JMM said:

Something HAS to been done with him for next game. PERIOD. I don't care what they do and who they replace him with, he CANNOT continue to be the starter.  He literally has nearly cost us the last two games. He's not just toast at this point, he's the crumbs on the bottom of the toaster. He's a nice kid and a nice story. HE IS NOT AN NFL STARTER. The staff better do what's needed. 

Wrong. You have a proven vet in Rhodes standing on the sideline most of the game.

Rhodes isn't good anymore. 

The whole "it's not the size of the dog in the fight but instead the fight in the dog thing" is a great cliche but in today's NFL you need a good size dog in that fight.  Levi wasn't the fastest but he was still six foot something and could compete on jump balls and stick his nose in on tackles.  Jackson seems to know the system and is willing to do whatever it takes but playing as our #1 CB he's outmatched physically almost every week with mostly rookies manning the other side it's not like we can focus on helping any one CB.  Add in Edmonds being out and even the middle is suspect.  Have to admit it was nice to see Klein out there.  He's not Edmonds in coverage but the guy can tackle.

1 hour ago, JMM said:

Funny thing is that they were quick to play Klein over Dodson. Why won't they try Rhodes?? Jackson has been bad lately. Maybe a reset is needed

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.