Dane Jackson was toast 😬

Buffalo_Stampede

1 minute ago, CDogg20 said:

He’s been really really really bad the last few weeks…once Tres snap count goes up hopefully he sees the field less

He’s been pretty bad since Tre has been practicing. Is it possible losing practice reps has hurt him? He’s been terrible after not really getting notice for nearly a full season of games going back to last year.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He’s been pretty bad since Tre has been practicing. Is it possible losing practice reps has hurt him? He’s been terrible after not really getting notice for nearly a full season of games going back to last year.

Either that or maybe he’s in his own head over it? I’ve been rooting for Dane but these last two weeks have made it tough lol 

2 minutes ago, transient said:

We wouldn't have been in that nail biting position if this defense would actually learn to tackle. They're constantly making things hard on themselves.

If you put it that way, Von wouldn't have injured his knee if Dane would just stop the few 3rd and longs that drive

9 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

That’s budding superstar Dane Jackson to you

I love Romo but that one was a bit of a stretch.

Just now, Reks Ryan said:

I really don’t like the anti specific player threads immediately after a game. But I do agree Bills have better options at CB, especially now that Tre is back

Well, Tre is back, but he is a long way from normal. 

He was on a highly restricted pitch count and I think played for all of 2 possessions.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.