Feels like 2019 all over again.

streetkings01

We went from being a dominate Super Bowl contender to the 2019 Bills……just get the win and move on to the next game. Hopefully we get healthy for the playoffs because we definitely are still a playoff team, but as as of now expect a lot of nail biters coming down to the last possession. 

As long as you change your expectations of this team back to 2019……you’ll appreciate these wins a little more. I know it sucks……but that’s our reality right now.

Edited by streetkings01
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, streetkings01 said:

We went from being a dominate Super Bowl contender to the 2019 Bills……just get the win and move on to the next game. Hopefully we get healthy for the playoffs because we definitely are still a playoff team, but as as of now expect a lot of nail biters coming down to the last possession. 

As long as you change your expectations of this team back to 2019……you’ll appreciate these wins a little more. I know it sucks……but that’s our reality right now.

Where we This beat up in 2019?

for me, the expectations are higher because we’re winning games well missing so many key players

2 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Dude we lost 3 games by 8 points and where leading in the 4th quarter in all 3. My goodness show me another team in the league who hasn’t had tough losses 

1 minute ago, Trock said:

This team is completely different than 2019.  We’re 8-3. Why complain?

Who’s complaining, I’m talking about the expectations. Pre-injuries we went from a team expecting to blow out all teams not named the Chiefs, Ravens and Titans to getting in dog fights with the Lions, Browns and Jets. Expectations need to be adjusted or you’ll be constantly disappointed with wins that don’t end with us winning by 17+.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.