And now we enter the most important stretch of the season…

Einstein

1 minute ago, Simon said:

If they walk in there without both Morse and Dawkins, Belichik might hold them under 7 TDs this time.

Id sure love a re run of last year's patriots playoff game but this offensive coordinator is very predictable and throw that in with the injuries and lack of consistency, it could be tough sledding

Edited by Sharky7337

7 hours ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Injuries can hopefully heal, poor coaching?.....these guys are hammer heads. I'm not seeing a turn over a new leaf situation at all.

Better be careful...we can bash players all we want but you bash the coaching some of the mods on here will put you in timeout....happened to me today in the 2nd half of the GameDay thread

Just now, Billever76 said:

Better be careful...we can bash players all we want but you bash the coaching some of the mods on here will put you in timeout....happened to me today in the 2nd half of the GameDay thread

I'm still mad our coaches think we should save timeouts to end the half....as if they carry over to the next half 😆......my 15 yr old on madden has better clock management and awareness than our coaches do sometimes

19 hours ago, dakrider said:

I think Bills should handle Patriots.  Defense just has to step up and offense can't commit turnovers.

So it is a case of "the Bills will only lose if they beat themselves", which is repeated often here, and is a ridiculous statement.

Edited by LabattBlue

18 hours ago, dakrider said:

I think Bills should handle Patriots.  Defense just has to step up and offense can't commit turnovers.

Well sure, but unlikely both of those things happen. Allen will be under constant pressure. The D will still be an infirmary ward. Patriots should be favored.

17 hours ago, BillMafia716ix said:

We needs to play a whole lot better. We haven’t been playing good football. We could easily go 1-2 or 0-3.

What value do people think it brings to fellow boards memebers to post things like this?

It's the NFL, we could lose out and finish 8-9. I's a realist! 

1 hour ago, Airseven said:

Well sure, but unlikely both of those things happen. Allen will be under constant pressure. The D will still be an infirmary ward. Patriots should be favored.

Ya buddy! Hopefully the Bills lose by double digits, then you'll really have something to post about. Hee haw!

11 hours ago, Airseven said:

Bills are favored by 5.5, kind of surprising on the road but no way the Pats would be favored in this game.  They have a lot more to prove than the Bills do. 
Allen will be under pressure but he can usually handle that. Pats seemed to do well against the run so I don't suspect Bills to get much there, that may be the biggest problem.

The Bills were bored, lazy, disinterested and lethargic against dog turd teams like the Browns and Lions. That's why they barely escaped with two wins. Watch them be pumped and jacked against the next 3 divisional teams because they know how important this is in terms of getting the divisional title and the #1 seed.

Edited by Joe Ferguson

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.