And now we enter the most important stretch of the season…

Einstein

Bills play the Patriots, Jets and Dolphins over the next 3 weeks. The most crucial stretch of the season. Going 3-0 will guarantee at least a 1 game lead over the Dolphins, and at least a 2 game lead over the Jets and Patriots… with only 3 weeks remaining in the season.

The Dolphins play the 49ers and Chargers before us, so there is a real possibility that it’s a 2 game lead for all AFC East opponents, if the Bills find a way to win the next 3.

May this be the game that brings the team together, and Go Bills as we go 3-0 and take a commanding lead into the final weeks of the season.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, NUT said:

With all the injuries and recent poor coaching & play, 3-0 sounds pretty ridiculous to me.

I think we’ll be getting Edmunds, Rousseau and Morse back next week against the Patriots.

We should be fairly healthy, outside of Von (question mark).

• Disagree 1

15 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I think we’ll be getting Edmunds, Rousseau and Morse back next week against the Patriots.

We should be fairly healthy, outside of Von (question mark).

Why do you think Rousseau or Morse are back? They likely had high ankle sprains and are probably out several more weeks. Now Dawkins has an ankle too.

34 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Bills play the Patriots, Jets and Dolphins over the next 3 weeks. The most crucial stretch of the season. Going 3-0 will guarantee at least a 1 game lead over the Dolphins, and at least a 2 game lead over the Jets and Patriots… with only 3 weeks remaining in the season.

The Dolphins play the 49ers and Chargers before us, so there is a real possibility that it’s a 2 game lead for all AFC East opponents, if the Bills find a way to win the next 3.

May this be the game that brings the team together, and Go Bills as we go 3-0 and take a commanding lead into the final weeks of the season.

I don't see this as a game that "brings us together" nor do I think that this team needed that.

I do think certain things are broken right now, and it didn't look like they were fixed today.

The old Bills from earlier this year win by 20.

If we don't play substantially better/smarter/more focused, we won't win these next games.

That's when push will come to shove.  Even NE has a  great D and should always be respected.

Just now, TheBrownBear said:

On the flip, we just won 2 straight road games with half of our backups playing. 

They were both big wins in that regard!  The most important thing with both games was to find a way to win, and we did.

But it's not the complete job.  We have more work to do! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, dakrider said:

I think Bills should handle Patriots.  Defense just has to step up and offense can't commit turnovers.

NE offense isn’t some world beater, but their defense has put on some absolute clinics this year. 

Hard to think this will be the game where we play clean and don’t turn it over, but it would be huge if we can. 

7 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Why do you think Rousseau or Morse are back? They likely had high ankle sprains and are probably out several more weeks. Now Dawkins has an ankle too.

I hadn’t heard Morse had a high ankle sprain. That’s news to me. He finished the game.

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

I hadn’t heard Morse had a high ankle sprain. That’s news to me. He finished the game.

He was in a walking boot immediately after the game and didn't practice all week. Its total speculation on my part but seems like longer than a 1 week injury. Maybe with 10 more days until next game its possible. 

39 minutes ago, NUT said:

With all the injuries and recent poor coaching & play, 3-0 sounds pretty ridiculous to me.

Im suprised we have the record we do with all the injuries we have dealt with since week 3.  Its unbelievable. Undefeated right now if our injury situation was just normal 

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

46 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Don't put the Bears in the easy W column.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

He was in a walking boot immediately after the game and didn't practice all week. Its total speculation on my part but seems like longer than a 1 week injury. Maybe with 10 more days until next game its possible. 

next weeks Thursday again 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.