We did not deserve this win, but....

TwistofFate

1 minute ago, TwistofFate said:

I'll take it.  I wish this team got back to playing the whole game like they do in the last 2 minutes of halves.  Detroit came to play and came on a mission.  Thank the football gods for the win....Happy Thanksgiving.

We have to give credit to the Bills.  They are fighting through injuries and a lot of adversities...For God's sake, they did not practice all of last week and flew in ***** weather to a different city, leaving their families behind in danger,  get a win, fly back and have ONE practice before flying in again.....facing a red hot team on a 3-game home winning streak....and they battled through the game....and WON!   Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, streetkings01 said:

We won the game…..we deserved it. I hate when people say that! The Lions did enough to lose it and we did just enough to win!

Exactly. If you win,you "deserve" to win. The only time that sentiment is appropriate might be if an official makes an egregious mistake that affects the outcome. 

4 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

I'll take it.  I wish this team got back to playing the whole game like they do in the last 2 minutes of halves.  Detroit came to play and came on a mission.  Thank the football gods for the win....Happy Thanksgiving.

As long as we remain broken like this, a win is PLENTY GOOD ENOUGH.

I just ask that we figure this thing out and get it fixed PRIOR to the playoffs...or else we are going nowhere.

But until it gets fixed, finding a way to win ugly is perfectly OK.

4 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

We won the game…..we deserved it. I hate when people say that! The Lions did enough to lose it and we did just enough to win!

I agree, but the tackling was pretty poor at times, and of course the Bass PAT miss, which is why I think some are saying we didn't "deserve" it.  But a win is a win.  Just continue to stack 'em and everything will work out in the end.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The offense does feel like it's getting things figured out more though.

I've never been a "fire the coordinator mid-season" kind of guy, and I'm not now. But there is still something going on here. Coming in to today, the Lions were the worst team in the NFL against the TEs. We had 2 total targets to our $14 million TE. I don't know who's at fault here, but this is kind of damning.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.