Sit benford and jackson...

Hebert19

1 hour ago, bobobonators said:

I’ll get crap for this but Dane has been playing great in my opinion. This is 3 weeks in a row where the opposing WR makes a perfect, extremely difficult catch when Jackson is right there in coverage. Everything has to go right for the offense on that play and it does. Jackson has been a bit unlucky. 

Jackson is Levi Wallace 2.0, he never looks for the ball, he’s just a penalty or big play waiting to happen.  I was excited about him, I see why he was where he was on the depth chart, it’s where he belongs.  If he’s you 5th CB you are in solid shape, when he’s your best, welll good luck.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

With what money?

The salary cap is a myth. We signed Von Miller when we supposedly had no money.

19 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Rhodes isn't even on the 53 man roster so a few things have to happen for him to play.  Not saying he shouldn't be on the roster, but right now he's on the PS.

He played last week.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, streetkings01 said:

The salary cap is a myth. We signed Von Miller when we supposedly had no money.

But that’s not the way that they went and I don’t blame them for doing it was funny is I wanted Xavier Rhodes during free agency and we ended up getting him later for probably a lot less

The bills loaded up on the line and went young on corners. Elam and Bedford have both played well. We had no idea when Trey was coming back, and Dane look good at the beginning of the season.

2 hours ago, bobobonators said:

I’ll get crap for this but Dane has been playing great in my opinion. This is 3 weeks in a row where the opposing WR makes a perfect, extremely difficult catch when Jackson is right there in coverage. Everything has to go right for the offense on that play and it does. Jackson has been a bit unlucky. 

My dog could be "right there in coverage" but can't make a play on the ball.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Jackson cannot cover anybody within 5 yards. He gets fooled easily and even if he closes on the receiver in time he never turns his head. He also is useless at separating the receiver from the ball.  Its unfortunate because I thought he had promise but the last month his play has been full on amateur hour.  Benford is marginally better but has missed a few key tackles this season. 

36 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

He played last week.

Yes, but he was a PS call up.  They are only allowed to call him up one more time from the PS from what I understand.  After that they'd need to move him to 53 and cut someone else.  Could happen, but it's far from a given particularly since White now is back.   I'd assume next week he'll play more.

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

This is a prank post right? Right??? 

I generally agree but the man definitely needs to learn how to turn and look for the ball. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Livinginthepast said:

Jackson cannot cover anybody within 5 yards. He gets fooled easily and even if he closes on the receiver in time he never turns his head. He also is useless at separating the receiver from the ball.  Its unfortunate because I thought he had promise but the last month his play has been full on amateur hour.  Benford is marginally better but has missed a few key tackles this season. 

He is awful.  They were picking on him.  As was cousins. 

4 hours ago, Virgil said:

What did Benford do wrong?

We have given up like 900 yards in last 3 weeks pretty evenly split between benford and Jackson.  Teams have abandoned run because passing on us is so easy.  

We also miss Edmunds. 

Elam > benford

Tre > Date

Nuff said. 

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Probably next week Elam is full. Tre probably a couple weeks from starting a full game.

Teams found out even though Dane is in good position he can’t play the football. Teams weren’t challenging him.

I also think the Bills are playing a lot more man coverage lately. Not sure why.

They are playing the crafty half zone half man ***** that they think works because it confused mahomes.  It doesn't work when they identify who's in man by using motion and just throw there because they suck.  

I called like 10 plays out loud today.  Dane follows motion guy.  Goff goes there.  Benford follows Goff goes there.  Didn't matter who receiver was. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.