Sit benford and jackson...

Hebert19

Probably next week Elam is full. Tre probably a couple weeks from starting a full game.

Just now, streetkings01 said:

Jackson and Benford have been bad. White, Elam and Rhodes should be top 3.

Teams found out even though Dane is in good position he can’t play the football. Teams weren’t challenging him.

I also think the Bills are playing a lot more man coverage lately. Not sure why.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’ll get crap for this but Dane has been playing great in my opinion. This is 3 weeks in a row where the opposing WR makes a perfect, extremely difficult catch when Jackson is right there in coverage. Everything has to go right for the offense on that play and it does. Jackson has been a bit unlucky. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 6
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 8

2 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

I’ll get crap for this but Dane has been playing great in my opinion. This is 3 weeks in a row where the opposing WR makes a perfect, extremely difficult catch when Jackson is right there in coverage. Everything has to go right for the offense on that play and it does. Jackson has been a bit unlucky. 

Players make plays. Close is for horseshoes and hand grenades.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

It’s a perfect storm of slumping play right now. 
Pass rush is lacking, the coverage isn’t quite there. When you don’t blow teams out your weaknesses get exposed. Detroit isn’t a scrub offense despite not having all the big names. 
This team needs to get a little luck and get healthy. We are probably pretty lucky the secondary has held up as good as it has so far 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, dreadlox said:

They could have not signed Saffold and maybe put a trashcan or something between Schnowman and Morse. 😀

So I realize that you’re just joking there you have to be, but the idea of getting Saffold was that it was supposed to upgrade the line which we needed. We were going to have to sign offense of lineman, no matter what

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

So I realize that you’re just joking there you have to be, but the idea of getting Saffold was that it was supposed to upgrade the line which we needed. We were going to have to sign offense of lineman, no matter what

Oh yeah I agree. Just in hindsight they should have drafted someone or just let Mancz or somebody else man that spot. Saffold has just been so disappointing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.