Week 12, 11/24/2022, Bills v. Lions, GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

As usual, Josh and Stef get automatic game balls (I was going to revoke them, but how can I with that *****in' comeback?), and I pick up to 3 O and 3 D and you have at it.

Isaiah "Issac McKittrick" McKenzie - After all the crap he's taken at TBD this year, he came up big today when almost everyone else didn't show up on offense.  

Devin "Motor" Singletary - On a day when Motor was averaging over 5 yards a carry, Dorsey again refused to use him to full advantage.  I will not allow Dorsey's oversight to affect Motor getting a game ball.

Tyler Bass"-o-Matic" - Yeah, he missed the XP, but he nails the game winner from 45!!

Matt "Cookie" Milano - The Heart and Soul of the defense today, multiple TFL's, PD's, saved the TD to Swift which resulted in the missed FG.  He was everywhere.

"Big" Ed Oliver - Terrorized Goff all game, and came up with the huge safety (that the offense immediately squandered).

DaQuan Jones - Multiple TFL's, stuffed the DET run game most of the day.

WHO YA GOT????

• Like (+1) 1

Allen, Diggs, Bass - all clutch when needed to be.

The Allen to Diggs throw at the end is probably the throw of the week - and it's just one game in - it was that good.

Oliver and Jones, also Milano again.

Honourable mentions to McKenzie, Motor on Offense, and AJ Klein on Defense, who did a sterling job on the back of a whole week back in the system.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.