Fire Frazier Now

Behindenemylines

7 hours ago, davefan66 said:

Just stop.  Seriously stop.

Defense has played very well with the amount of injuries they have had.  Von playing the whole game and we aren’t down to the last seconds for the win.

Getting torched for weeks, so many 3rd and longs it’s impossible to count. And it’s not injury related because it’s the same thing every damn year. Defend him now, because they squeaked by Detroit. But when the defense ends this season in January, like every year, just stop I guess 

• Disagree 3
  • Agree 2

23 minutes ago, cgg716 said:

Getting torched for weeks, so many 3rd and longs it’s impossible to count. And it’s not injury related because it’s the same thing every damn year. Defend him now, because they squeaked by Detroit. But when the defense ends this season in January, like every year, just stop I guess 

I mean they were the best 3rd down defense in football last year, this year they are struggling a bit (having been 1st through 5 weeks) so maybe it is not the same thing every damn year and linked the injuries, particularly in the secondary. 

As for "getting torched" well, not really. They are still 12th best in yards and 6th best in points. 

Let's review:  The following have missed significant playing time.

Oliver, White, Benford, Elam, Rousseau, Hyde, Poyer, Jackson, Miller (?), Edmunds, Phillips. I believe Jones and Milano have missed some time too.

Yeah. It's definitely all on Frazier.

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

Tre was injured last year, we knew he was going at be out half the year,  that's on management/ coaching to account for it.  I agree with you on this...

One of our two 31 year old safties is injured.  Shocking.  You can NEVER predict injuries, oh and BTW they are BOTH injured!  I mean if you can do that prediction then hand over your crystal ball or better yet rent it out.

Edmunds hurt, he's a suspect player.  OK - I get it you are an Edmunds hater.  Kinda sorta pretty obviously proven how valuable he is to this D but your head is in the sand on that.  Thankfully the Bills coaches make these decisions. 

Rousseau hurt but we have spent his many 1st and 2nd picks on DLine??  Ummmm kindly tell me the picks after Groot that went to the D-Line????  Just because they have drafted high doesn't guarantee they will be superstars.  Hell the Bills coulda drafted Rosen....think how happy you would be about that??  You proally wanted him too......

We went into the year planning to start Dane Jackson. We drafted Elam in the first. We went into the year with them planned as our starters, that's what we decided to do.  And Elam is hurt and I am guessing here JUST LIKE YOU  are that the Bills brain trust was hoping Tre would be back sooner and oh yeah the entirety of the D would be playing too.

JFC

34 minutes ago, foreboding said:

How about we fire you instead??

Sadly we have been informed we can not.  BUT the silver lining as already pointed out we get to see what a "genius" he really is.  Perhaps he really is a troll.....this is up to 8 pages.....

22 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I mean they were the best 3rd down defense in football last year, this year they are struggling a bit (having been 1st through 5 weeks) so maybe it is not the same thing every damn year and linked the injuries, particularly in the secondary. 

As for "getting torched" well, not really. They are still 12th best in yards and 6th best in points. 

Oh Gunner - don't confuse them with FACTS!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, cgg716 said:

Do you have a problem with short memory? It seems like the only thing that you can think of for the last three games. How many games that we played?

54 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Last year was an aberration, a complete paper tiger. 17.5 ppg allowed. But gave up 33, 34, and 41, in losses against good teams. Than 42 against kc. This D gets smoked when it counts, routinely 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If anything he is defensive coach of the year. 

He’s fielding a top defense with second third or fourth stringers at almost every spot  week over week. Starters missing major time

Po

Hyde

Tremaine 

Milano

Elam

White 

Oliver

Rousseau 

Settle 

Now Von 

Taron Johnson is pretty much the lone starter that’s stayed on the field.

The defense isn't tops anymore...more about mid pack now overall but like 22 or something against the pass 

5 hours ago, cgg716 said:

How can you possibly say that it’s not injury related I mean you have to go through some serious, mental gymnastics to think that

4 hours ago, cgg716 said:

Last year was an aberration, a complete paper tiger. 17.5 ppg allowed. But gave up 33, 34, and 41, in losses against good teams. Than 42 against kc. This D gets smoked when it counts, routinely 

Got ya. "Ignore the facts because they don't support the narrative I have decided on".

14 hours ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

Been done with him a while. Couldn't happen soon enough 

Went 4-1. Yes I am considering Vikings game a "win." In end, defense stopped them and literally had won the game if NOT for a play call, snap under center on offense. 

14 hours ago, Behindenemylines said:

I do realize that but please explain to me what good this Defense has done in 4-5 games.  

All three losses were lost by a total of 8 points. 

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, cgg716 said:

Yet... "Getting torched" so badly, they managed to lose all 3 games by a cumulative one TD.

I have followed the Bills for years, and living overseas I always thought the Mafia were the hardcore, snow-going support who stood by Scott Norwood during his darkest moment.

But it seems there really are quite a lot of spoiled, cry-babies b*tches too, which surprises me.

• Like (+1) 1

SQUEAKED by Detroit? I will take it!

"Buffalo became the third NFL team to play two games in five or fewer days on the road in the same stadium, and the first to win both."

I wonder who were the other two teams?

1 minute ago, LondonBill said:

I have followed the Bills for years, and living overseas I always thought the Mafia were the hardcore, snow-going support who stood by Scott Norwood during his darkest moment.

But it seems there really are quite a lot of spoiled, cry-babies b*tches too, which surprises me.

Millennials now...

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Of course we get angry at Frazier. But he is a great defensive mind and it's hilarious that we're 8-3 with a mucked up defense. We have injuries galore. You try to equate what he's done with what we have right now.

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

You are making the point I have been making all along. Frazier is playing last years defense-which at times was suspect-without last years playmakers. Yes injuries are huge but you need to adjust which he appears to be incapable of.  Jefferson killed us and it appeared we made no adjustments and that allowed the long 4th play to beat us. 

same for the last 5 plus games.  That’s not mastermind level coaching it’s stubbornness.   Same issues last year in many games 

people don’t like my opinion but all of last years stats don’t mean anything today.  If he can’t make some solid changes to get off the field 3rd and long he’s not that good a coach in my book. It’s unacceptable to continually allow it. 

14 hours ago, Behindenemylines said:

I do realize that but please explain to me what good this Defense has done in 4-5 games.  

Healthy we had a top defense.   We are missing most of our DBs.  Have either been without Edmonds or Milano multiple games.  Came into this game missing 2 DEs and lost another one during the game.  Have had little practice over the last 2 weeks.  And held off an offense that has put up over 30 points I'm half their games.

13 hours ago, Behindenemylines said:

Name calling, I’m so upset 

I guess Allen should have stopped those pass plays too. 

it’s a team sport and the D isn’t living up to their billing. That’s on coaching

4th and 16 and a practice squad safety goes for a pick on a deep ball instead of batting the ball down....D makes a huge goal-line stop to pretty much secure the game...until offense fumbles ball in endzone.   How people are blaming the D over the last few weeks with missing half their starters amazes me.