Fire Frazier Now

Behindenemylines

34 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Tre was injured last year, we knew he was going at be out half the year,  that's on management/ coaching to account for it. 

One of our two 31 year old safties is injured.  Shocking.

Edmunds hurt, he's a suspect player.  Rousseau hurt but we have spent his many 1st and 2nd picks on DLine?? 

We went into the year planning to start Dane Jackson. We drafted Elam in the first. We went into the year with them planned as our starters, that's what we decided to do. 

And we are half a game out of the 1 seed

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Lol you realize the Eagles won the super bowl in 2017 before Reid won his only ring, right?

Lol you do realize that Pederson, who coached that Super Bowl win, was fired, right?

Thanks for proving my point for me there, guy.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Lol you do realize that Pederson, who coached that Super Bowl win, was fired, right?

Thanks for proving my point for me there, guy.

That doesn't prove anything, the Eagles won the super bowl 2 years sooner than Reid won his and they both have the same trophies since the split even though Reid has Mahomes lol... it's a wash, the Eagles won sooner abs didn't miss out on anything 

8 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

That doesn't prove anything, the Eagles won the super bowl 2 years sooner than Reid won his and they both have the same trophies since the split even though Reid has Mahomes lol... it's a wash, the Eagles won sooner abs didn't miss out on anything 

The fact that you don't recognize the greatness of Andy Reid only cements my point even further... you seem to think winning Super Bowls in the NFL is a goddamn breeze. Don Shula won two back to back and never won anything after for the next 20+ years WITH Marino so yeah, GTHO

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

The blitzed plenty against Cleveland and Detroit. Too much if anything. He isn't "just letting QBs pass on them." 

He is overachieving with a beaten up team.

Nobody batted an eye when the Ravens got decimated by injuries last year and failed to make the playoffs. The Bills are missing half the defensive starters, plus a number on offense, (plus Josh Allen has a hurt throwing arm), and people are saying we should fire the coaches sitting at 8-3. Just crazy.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, blitzboy54 said:

The only person that should be fired is the OP of this dumbass thread. 

Add ArtVandalay to the list for saying Andy Reid and Doug Pederson are the same quality HC because they each won one Super Bowl.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

If anything he is defensive coach of the year. 

He’s fielding a top defense with second third or fourth stringers at almost every spot  week over week. Starters missing major time

Po

Hyde

Tremaine 

Milano

Elam

White 

Oliver

Rousseau 

Settle 

Now Von 

Taron Johnson is pretty much the lone starter that’s stayed on the field.

• Like (+1) 4

6 hours ago, Behindenemylines said:

This title is all that needs to be stated. 

call it injuries if you want to but this D is pathetic and that’s on the coaches. 

faith is lost in him 💯 

Right now ?? 

6 hours ago, Igotbills said:

We have 17 points on offense and none in the 2nd half .. the defenses isn’t the problem.

Good point 

Can this thread just be merged into the GameDay thread? These stupid random hot takes aren't any different than a game day thread comment and aren't deserving of their own thread. 

I actually believe OP thought we were going to lose and posted this to got the hot "fire everyone thread" for... I don't know... Emoji points? 

Edit: the person's handle is actually "behind enemy lines" too... I mean come on. It's a troll. 

Edited by What a Tuel

4 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Can this thread just be merged into the GameDay thread? These stupid random hot takes aren't any different than a game day thread comment and aren't deserving of their own thread. 

I actually believe OP thought we were going to lose and posted this to got the hot "fire everyone thread" for... I don't know... Emoji points? 

Edit: the person's handle is actually "behind enemy lines" too... I mean come on. It's a troll. 

It's not necessary to merge this... let the poster experience the embarrassment that comes with a post like this.

• Haha (+1) 2

Frazier’s defense bailed Josh out again today. He threw another red zone int and the defense held Detroit to no points. Considering we won on a last second fg, that was a strong defensive effort and a big reason we won. Thank you to Frazier and the beat up defense. 

25 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He’s fielding a top defense with second third or fourth stringers at almost every spot  week over week. Starters missing major time

Po

Hyde

Tremaine 

Milano

Elam

White 

Oliver

Rousseau 

Settle 

Now Von 

Injuries have been wild. 

If they’d clean up the missed tackles, it’d be even more unbelievable. The amount of times they’ve bailed out our underperforming offense with quality defensive performances is notable especially with the number of back-ups we’ve trotted out all over the field. 

People don’t like watching this defense because it is frustrating to swallow. It’s also frustrating to offenses who face us. Imagine that at full strength with pass-rushers full force and good coverage on the back end. 

6 hours ago, Behindenemylines said:

Name calling, I’m so upset 

I guess Allen should have stopped those pass plays too. 

it’s a team sport and the D isn’t living up to their billing. That’s on coaching

Wow you and your hot take are getting creamed here.  I kindly suggest you simmer down, realize over 1/2 the starting D is out or severely hampered, we played a pretty darn good team, and STILL managed to win!!!!  JFC!!!

5 hours ago, Nineforty said:

OP and I are not watching the same games

Or team for that matter.....

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, wppete said:

Get rid of him. Does he even have a pulse? He’s ridiculous. I’d rather have Rex Ryan at this point at least he has passion. 

Yeah! 
Coaches screaming passionately on the sidelines will solve everything!!

Ultimate Warrior for defensive co-ordinator!!!

Nobody will ever score on us again!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Po

Hyde

Tremaine 

Milano

Elam

White 

Oliver

Rousseau 

Settle 

Now Von 

Taron and Daquan Jones are the only two defenders to have started every game I think. 

5 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

yikes for Lions.  They should be in playoffs with a stat like that.  Their D didn’t look that bad.  

It has been slightly better since their bye but was an absolute disaster early in the year.