Fire Frazier Now

Behindenemylines

Wrong guy. Dorsey should be on the hot seat. D got a turnover & a safety, while missing 5 or 6 players. Offense was anemic against 2nd worst run D in the league missing their best corner. The Offense consistently leaves the D out to dry. Dorsey is not very good. He may get better, but we don't have several seasons to wait for that.

Edited by Donuts and Doritos
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, TFBillsfan said:

It’s probably accurate to state both coordinators need to be better. I give a Dorsey a slight pass as it’s his first year. Frazier is a former HC and experienced DC. The lack of pressure or calls to generate pressure is ridiculous. He continues to let mid tier QB’s pass on them with ease. Yes they’ve had injuries but consistently letting teams go on long score drives and converting on 3rd a long is troubling. The 4th qtr D has been atrocious lately. Something has to change. 

The blitzed plenty against Cleveland and Detroit. Too much if anything. He isn't "just letting QBs pass on them." 

He is overachieving with a beaten up team.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, Behindenemylines said:

This title is all that needs to be stated. 

call it injuries if you want to but this D is pathetic and that’s on the coaches. 

faith is lost in him 💯 

Except for a handful of snaps for White and Elam, this defense is without those 2, Hyde, Edmunds, Rosseau, Epenesa, we lost Miller during the game.  That's 7 regulars out of the lineup, and we were facing a high scoring offense. If we play like this 100% healthy, then there is a problem, but not now.

8 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Wrong guy. Dorsey should be on the hot seat. D got a turnover & a safety, while missing 5 or 6 players. Offense was anemic against 2nd worst run D in the league missing their best corner. The Offense consistently leaves the D out to dry. Dorsey is not very good. He may get better, but we don't have several seasons to wait for that.

Dorsey seems to be an issue.  Very predictable offense, and it seems like we just hope Allen pulls each game out. Not sure our play calling suits our offensive line skill set.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

49 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Why is the NE defense playing so well?  They only have one star player but are still playing very well.  Fraizer should have been fired immediately after the 13 seconds.  

This is what gets me. Even with all the injuries the Bills more times than not are fielding a more talented team on offense and defense. Why are they having so much trouble lately scoring TDs and getting pressure on opposing QBs? Opposing teams as of late look so much more motivated than Buffalo. 

Our coordinators have been lackluster as of late. Predictable and unoriginal. Screens are getting sniffed out, quick crossing strikes are met with hands up in the passing lanes. Defense should've sacked Goff 5X with their starting the Guards out. Keeping Jackson in majority of the game while getting destroyed constantly. 

Winning these last 2 games under unfortunate conditions and quick turnaround was admirable. They got 10 days til their next game and it's a big one. Hopefully Dorsey and Frazier draw up some goodies for a solid stretch run.

• Disagree 2

2 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

This is what gets me. Even with all the injuries the Bills more times than not are fielding a more talented team on offense and defense. Why are they having so much trouble lately scoring TDs and getting pressure on opposing QBs? Opposing teams as of late look so much more motivated than Buffalo. 

Our coordinators have been lackluster as of late. Predictable and unoriginal. Screens are getting sniffed out, quick crossing strikes are met with hands up in the passing lanes. Defense should've sacked Goff 5X with their starting the Guards out. Keeping Jackson in majority of the game while getting destroyed constantly. 

Winning these last 2 games under unfortunate conditions and quick turnaround was admirable. They got 10 days til their next game and it's a big one. Hopefully Dorsey and Frazier draw up some goodies for a solid stretch run.

There comes a point where you take on so many injuries to so many key players, that we have to stop saying that we should be fielding a better team every week

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

I disagree stongly. If you ignore QB for a second (given that Josh isn't a 100%) the Lions had the more talented team on the field today IMO.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

don’t forget White doing a disappearing act after… what?  The 2nd or 3rd drive?

(Not sure if that was the plan all along, but still…)

So you admit that you don’t know what the plan was, but just assume it’s White’s issue…great take 🙄

• Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

So you admit that you don’t know what the plan was, but just assume it’s White’s issue…great take 🙄

where did I assume it was “White’s issue”???

Tre disappeared after the 1st quarter.  Fact. 

Our pass defense was quite poor the rest of the way. Also a fact.

Not a knock on Tre personally, or you… just a mere observation.

35 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Meh.

Doesn't have the same ring to it. 😂

Yeah well it's where things are.

Beginning to think the defense is falling apart due to lack of Edmunds.  They talk all the time about his size and how he shuts down the passing lanes.  Once he went out in the Vikings game is when the defense fell apart.  Will be interesting when he comes back.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I disagree stongly. If you ignore QB for a second (given that Josh isn't a 100%) the Lions had the more talented team on the field today IMO.

The Lions have one of the worse defenses in the league against the pass and run. And even though the Lions offense has played well as of late, outside of RB maybe I'm taking the Bills offense all day. And even if I did agree with you GB it doesn't take into account the Coordinators and their lack of production and uninspiring play calling

50 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The blitzed plenty against Cleveland and Detroit. Too much if anything. He isn't "just letting QBs pass on them." 

He is overachieving with a beaten up team.

The ‘injuries are no excuse’ people are getting pretty tiring imo.  Cleveland and Detroit are two of the best offenses in the league regardless of what their overall record as a team is and they both just picked on our 2nd/3rd string weak link type players all game…same with minny in the second half 

every team might have some injuries but they do not have our level of injuries…outside of what baltimore has dealt with the last few years 

im sure there’s teams with more total injuries but ours are always critical players and always in the same few position groups pushing us way down the depth chart 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Correction, 7 days. I forgot they got Thursday Night.

5 hours ago, wppete said:

Get rid of him. Does he even have a pulse? He’s ridiculous. I’d rather have Rex Ryan at this point at least he has passion. 

Lolz. 

Back in the last century, there was this moron mouthpiece at wgr. Coach Dickerson. A former nfl coach who was fired and could no longer get an nfl job, so his job was to insult marv levy on wgr. 

He had the same attitude. Would rather have a loudmouth moron than a soft spoken guy who knew what he was doing. 

Call me crazy, but I think you’d be a “Coach” disciple. 

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The ‘injuries are no excuse’ people are getting pretty tiring imo.  Cleveland and Detroit are two of the best offenses in the league regardless of what their overall record as a team is and they both just picked on our 2nd/3rd string weak link type players all game…same with minny in the second half 

every team might have some injuries but they do not have our level of injuries 

Tre was injured last year, we knew he was going at be out half the year,  that's on management/ coaching to account for it. 

One of our two 31 year old safties is injured.  Shocking.

Edmunds hurt, he's a suspect player.  Rousseau hurt but we have spent his many 1st and 2nd picks on DLine?? 

We went into the year planning to start Dane Jackson. We drafted Elam in the first. We went into the year with them planned as our starters, that's what we decided to do. 

• Vomit 1

12 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Tre was injured last year, we knew he was going at be out half the year,  that's on management/ coaching to account for it. 

One of our two 31 year old safties is injured.  Shocking.

Edmunds hurt, he's a suspect player.  Rousseau hurt but we have spent his many 1st and 2nd picks on DLine?? 

We went into the year planning to start Dane Jackson. We drafted Elam in the first. We went into the year with them planned as our starters, that's what we decided to do. 

If you somehow took ‘edmunds is a suspect player’ away from the last few games I have a bridge to sell you 😂.  

Rousseau has been fantastic this year and we lost von midgame.  

you also just straight up avoided the injuries to the offensive line and still needed a paragraph or two to try to invalidate some of the injuries haha 

not to mention our other safety has been playing hurt also as well as our qb.  There’s just no way to prepare your roster for this amount of injuries and despite all of that we are sitting at 8 wins with a mini bye week comin 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

If you somehow took ‘edmunds is a suspect player’ away from the last few games I have a bridge to sell you 😂.  

Rousseau has been fantastic this year and we lost von midgame.  

you also just straight up avoided the injuries to the offensive line and still needed a paragraph or two to try to invalidate some of the injuries haha 

not to mention our other safety has been playing hurt also as well as our qb.  There’s just no way to prepare your roster for this amount of injuries and despite all of that we are sitting at 8 wins with a mini bye week comin 

Our backup LBs are trash. Dodson is a zero, everyone knows this. The front offices idea of a back up LB was a 218 lb kid with mediocre legs on a 2 round reach. 

The problem is front office and coaches love to put undersized lunch pail guys as backups and when they get thrown into action they can't hold up. 

I'm not sure what Leslie Frazier has to do with our offensive line. 

We complain about injuries because the defensive coaches run a system and stick to it and can't game plan for crap. Completely inflexible, run the system and stick to it. 

Edited by ArtVandalay
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

every team might have some injuries but they do not have our level of injuries 

Yup... same people are always blaming the coaches for everything. McDermott is the right coach for this team 100%... Andy Reid eventually left Philly a bum who couldn't win big games and now he's a genius. I'll be damned if I want the same to happen to McDermott.

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Yup... same people are always blaming the coaches for everything. McDermott is the right coach for this team 100%... Andy Reid eventually left Philly a bum who couldn't win big games and now he's a genius. I'll be damned if I want the same to happen to McDermott.

Lol you realize the Eagles won the super bowl in 2017 before Reid won his only ring, right?

McD should be no where near a high powered offensive team. He's out of his element.

Edited by ArtVandalay