Fire Frazier Now

Behindenemylines

6 minutes ago, CDogg20 said:

Fraizer and Dorsey are hot garbage. 

Dane Jackson should not see the field. Ever again. Especially if Elam Tre and Benford are healthy. 

Dorsey just calls the game so conservatively until it gets down to crunch time. The last two drives the play calling was phenomenal, all others prior were abysmal. Take the kid gloves off and let this offense roll

Glad you don’t coach with that take, we would not ever even score a point, best offense in the NFL and our coach sucks, okay, you not so bright are ya?

• Awesome! (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, Maynard said:

Agreed. Pegula never would have the nuts to do so though.

Really what owner would, we were a punch line for 20 years before McDermott came along. You think a owner is going to risk that on a guy who has never been a head coach. If he did and it didn’t work out bill’s mafia would have burned the city of Buffalo to the ground. 

1 hour ago, Behindenemylines said:

This title is all that needs to be stated. 

call it injuries if you want to but this D is pathetic and that’s on the coaches. 

faith is lost in him 💯 

no Rousseau, Miller, tremaine, Micah, and I’m not sure what tres pitch count was

4 day week, early game on the road

My having virtual practices during the blizzard 

I don’t always love the coaching but we also have to be real that they should be getting beat up worse than they are at this point. To even remotely hold their own is a win. 

• Agree 1

call it injuries if you want to but this D is pathetic and that’s on the coaches. 

faith is lost in him 💯 

There are some things that I’ve cropped up on the defense that I’m not happy with, but firing a defensive coordinator with a top-five defense would make us look like idiots and that is what we would be

• Thank you (+1) 1

This is a dumb take.  Teams are figuring out how much Hyde meant to this defense.  To dismiss the injuries is incredibly short sighted.  Backups played second half at both DE positions (plus their 3rd DE also out), MLB, and essentially one CB spot.  That is A LOT of attrition.

I'd like to see our DBs play tighter in coverage, but we are not athletically gifted back there, esp w/Poyer playing with an arm behind his back.

This is a defense holding together with duct tape.  Any defensive stop is a win, so be thankful we survived. 

This team hasn't had the ability to develop any continuity this year as it deals with rotating players every single week.

Our belief we have the best roster in football has been obliterated with so many players on the shelf, on both sides of the ball.  The hope is we keep pressing forward and things come together before the playoffs.

15 minutes ago, Flucod said:

Fire you, you suck! D played outstanding today, AJ Klein was great, no Rousseau, Miller, Espeasnsa, Edmunds and got the win great coach getting the backups to preform, Great draft pick in Oliver, Glad you are not the coach because you started a idiotic thread.

Really?  This D is horrendous right now. If giving up 3 and long virtually 100% of the time is acceptable then your standards are much lower than mine. 

there are few adjustments made throughout the game.  Rewatch the Vikings game To prove my point 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

Really?  This D is horrendous right now. If giving up 3 and long virtually 100% of the time is acceptable then your standards are much lower than mine. 

there are few adjustments made throughout the game.  Rewatch the Vikings game To prove my point 

Vikings game was LOST by JA, moron

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Flucod said:

Glad you don’t coach with that take, we would not ever even score a point, best offense in the NFL and our coach sucks, okay, you not so bright are ya?

Resulting to insults instead of making valid arguments with proper English. “You not so bright” either. Get bent 8====> head

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

There are some things that I’ve cropped up on the defense that I’m not happy with, but firing a defensive coordinator with a top-five defense would make us look like idiots and that is what we would be

How are we really a top 5 defense?  It doesn’t pass the sniff test these last many games.   That’s on coaching-poor tackling,  not turning around on pass pays, and plain old horrid secondary play. 

• Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

they gave up 3 TDs and a FG. It was essentially “average” nfl defense despite missing most of their top end talent. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Behindenemylines said:

How are we really a top 5 defense?  It doesn’t pass the sniff test these last many games.   That’s on coaching-poor tackling,  not turning around on pass pays, and plain old horrid secondary play. 

Easy: most are even worse even when healthy.

perspective is a hell of a thing. 

• Like (+1) 1

faith is lost in him 💯 

Not every game is going to be a one-sided blow out. Detroit is #6 is total offense. Give them credit. They played a great game and there’s only so much Frazier can scheme up w/ the guys he has available. They held them to a FG and left some time left + 3 TOs to give Josh a chance to keep it from going to OT. What more can u ask? Lions been scoring on everyone lately, they’re were a red hot team coming into this game

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Defense sans Tre, Hyde, Edmunds, Miller, Rousseau, Epenesa, and Elam… legit more than half of the defensive starters and 3/4 of the edge rush. Yeah, WTH Frazier! Quit getting this team within a miracle 4th and 18, and some errant Josh Allen throws away from being undefeated, even if your defense has been the definition of the walking wounded almost the entirety of this season.

Apparently winning doesn’t cure everything, it just brings out the whiners…

Look at the 3 losses- Josh, Bass had numerous chances to put the Fish away, defense gave up how many to the high powered Tuna offense?

Jets, that L is on Josh and careless redzone turnovers…

Vikings, arguably the worst performance by the defense, but again, Cam Lewis just knocks that down or the most routine play in the game, THE SNAP, doesn’t get fumbled, and that’s a W.   I don’t see any losses that fall on Frazier’s shoulders, and I’m not even a huge fan of the guy, I wish our defense would play a bit more aggressive but it’s hard to argue with results that should be at worst 10-1 based solely on the play of his unit.

Edited by Dr.Mantis_Toboggan
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

Name calling, I’m so upset 

I guess Allen should have stopped those pass plays too. 

it’s a team sport and the D isn’t living up to their billing. That’s on coaching

Welcome to the club, i’m an idiot too apparently