Fire Frazier Now

Behindenemylines

You've got to be kidding me with this thread. Dorsey looks like he shouldn't be calling a Pop Warner teams plays and the defense is far more injured, but fire Frazier?

Got my doubts about him just like everyone else, but there is only 1 person to point to if the Bills lose this game and it ain't Leslie

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

40 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

I do realize that but please explain to me what good this Defense has done in 4-5 games.  

Even with a ton of injuries. They still let up no more the 22 points a game the entire season. I wish they were better at opposing time of possesion, but points matter more.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

This title is all that needs to be stated. 

call it injuries if you want to but this D is pathetic and that’s on the coaches. 

faith is lost in him 💯 

Fire you, you suck! D played outstanding today, AJ Klein was great, no Rousseau, Miller, Espeasnsa, Edmunds and got the win great coach getting the backups to preform, Great draft pick in Oliver, Glad you are not the coach because you started a idiotic thread.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This place is unbelievable, not a huge fan of Frazier but it's not possible to get the same play when you lose guys like Rousseau, Miller, White only in for a few plays, Elam, Edmunds, Hyde and I think Epenesa still out. That is an unheard of amount of injuries, next man up but note that the next man up is nowhere near as talented and it's showing and we still managed to win this tough game.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, buffblue said:

You've got to be kidding me with this thread. Dorsey looks like he shouldn't be calling a Pop Warner teams plays and the defense is far more injured, but fire Frazier?

Got my doubts about him just like everyone else, but there is only 1 person to point to if the Bills lose this game and it ain't Leslie

Not Dorsey either, great game all around. Lost Dawkins on the line and Morse and we still get the win. Great job coaches!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

Even with a ton of injuries. They still let up no more the 22 points a game the entire season. I wish they were better at opposing time of possesion, but points matter more.

and if they don't have those few missed tackles, this game wouldn't have been this close.  Go Bills!

Fraizer and Dorsey are hot garbage. 

Dane Jackson should not see the field. Ever again. Especially if Elam Tre and Benford are healthy. 

Dorsey just calls the game so conservatively until it gets down to crunch time. The last two drives the play calling was phenomenal, all others prior were abysmal. Take the kid gloves off and let this offense roll

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2

2 minutes ago, CDogg20 said:

Dane Jackson should not see the field. Ever again. Especially if Elam Tre and Benford are healthy. 

Dorsey just calls the game so conservatively until it gets down to crunch time. The last two drives the play calling was phenomenal, all others prior were abysmal. Take the kid gloves off and let this offense roll

The last two drives where phenomenal because we have the best QB in the NFL !  Go Bills!

1 hour ago, Behindenemylines said:

This title is all that needs to be stated. 

call it injuries if you want to but this D is pathetic and that’s on the coaches. 

faith is lost in him 💯 

Just stop.  Seriously stop.

Defense has played very well with the amount of injuries they have had.  Von playing the whole game and we aren’t down to the last seconds for the win.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, CDogg20 said:

Injuries have decimated the team.

Bills win is all they matters!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1