Von Miller knee injury (update - ACL intact, awaiting diagnosis on lateral meniscus)

YoloinOhio

23 minutes ago, vanhalen26 said:

He’s on twitch again playing call of duty.  I heard him say the limited treatment he’s already had has helped and he’s hoping it’s 1-2 games and then he’ll give it a try.  So no reason to believe the gloom and doom just yet, we’ll see.  It’s give it a try vs good to go, so he really doesn’t know the season outlook.

I hope so!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, WideNine said:

Miami came on a bit towards the end of last season and many predicted Miami to be right behind the Bills... if it was not for a game played in 120 degrees with no shade that is likely where they would be.

The Jets have a defensive coach with a defensive system that he brought from the 49ers that was very good. With an embarrassment of high draft picks that team is coming together behind it's defense.

Belichick has probably the weakest roster, but usually finds a way to get the most out if it.

Thinking they would all sit idly by and watch the Bills own the division was a bit hopeful, but unrealistic.

I did not really comment on the AFC East except to note that our division is what was predicted for the AFC West. I am not particularly surprised that the division is competitive. Mainly, I am chagrined at KC getting another cake walk.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

29 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I did not really comment on the AFC East except to note that our division is what was predicted for the AFC West. I am not particularly surprised that the division is competitive. Mainly, I am chagrined at KC getting another cake walk.

I agree that KC is getting a cake walk this year…..but it’s not easier than our division the previous 2 seasons.  We had our cake walk and couldn’t get home field.  We had our chances but we blew them

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, NickelCity said:

Is this real?

Yea, look at my history.  I’ve never come on with anything stupid.  I subscribed to his twitch channel earlier today and he started breaking down the play he got hurt and talked about it for a bit, then continued on to play call of duty for awhile and I dropped off.  That’s what these guys do to fill their time I guess.  I’m mid 50s so this is a bit beyond me - streaming your games live.  But it’s a thing with the millennials and so on.

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

Sucks Buffalo just had to play…checks schedule…the Browns and Lions.

5 hours ago, Dan said:

How can anyone say this?  We’re currently 8-3 (better record than last year) and we’ve had to rely on our depth players all over the field since week 1.   We’ve had day 1 starters miss multiple games at pretty much every position except QB and RB.   I would say our roster depth has been tremendous. 

Buffalo may have the best roster top to bottom in the league.  Anyone complaining about depth doesn’t understand the league.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, Dan said:

How can anyone say this?  We’re currently 8-3 (better record than last year) and we’ve had to rely on our depth players all over the field since week 1.   We’ve had day 1 starters miss multiple games at pretty much every position except QB and RB.   I would say our roster depth has been tremendous. 

Never said we don’t have depth.  

Im saying we have too many misses we couldn’t afford to be misses and lack depth in places we need it badly - WR, TE, OT, RB, and probably Safety.  

Edited by Big Blitz

6 hours ago, NewEra said:

I agree that KC is getting a cake walk this year…..but it’s not easier than our division the previous 2 seasons.  We had our cake walk and couldn’t get home field.  We had our chances but we blew them

Disagree. Based on record, Dolphins and Patriots have been on par with Chargers and Raiders. Jets were weaker than Broncos, sure I guess.

Not to mention we nearly swept the division 11-1 in those two years, so not sure how we didn't take advantage of the cake walk. I think 12-0 is a bit much to ask for....but mother nature is a son of a B I guess? 

1 minute ago, What a Tuel said:

Disagree. Based on record, Dolphins and Patriots have been on par with Chargers and Raiders. Jets were weaker than Broncos, sure I guess.

Not to mention we nearly swept the division 11-1 in those two years, so not sure how we didn't take advantage of the cake walk. I think 12-0 is a bit much to ask for....but mother nature is a son of a B I guess? 

We didn’t take advantage of the cakewalk because we didn’t get home field advantage while Josh Allen is winless on the road in the playoffs. Last year was a failure.  

Just now, What a Tuel said:

But we did when referring to our division. We went 11-1, so what are you talking about?

Well….when I say we didn’t take advantage, that’s what I meant.  On top of the east division games, the 17th added game, we got the WFT at home.  Free W.  

We went 1-3 vs the weak AFC south , losing to Tenn, jax and got steamrolled by the colts.  That cost us home field. 

We went 3-1 vs the weak NFC south- one good team and 3 crap teams-  

our schedule was easy.  Easier than KCs-

afc north and nfc east- their games vs division winners- packers, titans , bill.

our game vs division winners - WFT, Steelers, chiefs.  

we even had the tiebreaker but couldn’t take advantage.  

9 hours ago, Awwufelloff said:

What does that mean lol? I’m not lying he’s legit live right now. He’s a big gamer. Go search him on twitch yourself 

Watching other people play video games is a thing these days.

That concept is unfathomable to me.

I love watching Von Miller play football. Tiger Woods 2023, not so much. ;)

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, KHAN said:

Watching other people play video games is a thing these days.

That concept is unfathomable to me.

I love watching Von Miller play football. Tiger Woods 2023, not so much. ;)

He was pretty good though!  Before he played he was playing video of his injury and talking about it so was super interesting. It's completely up in the air right now. I don't think he plays in the regular season. A chance in the playoffs though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.