Von Miller knee injury (update - ACL intact, awaiting diagnosis on lateral meniscus)

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

A friend of mine whose brother is a lemon lawyer at Ford told me that the initial idea for the turf was shredded tires which had to be recalled because of some defect.  Every time I see an injury in Detroit, I always wonder if that is the cause.

If Von has to miss a couple of games or so that's fine...just please don't let it be a season ender! 

4 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Who on there suggested it's an ACL?

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Right but we have seen same kind of threads merged for other players.

You are the Teflon™ Tom on the board regarding the Zebras.

Today was an emotional game to be sure. The GDT was ugly and matched a lot of the play we saw on the field but there is no reason to call out Yolo for starting a thread. I understand the policy but there are always exceptions and Yolo does more for this board than anybody. Yolo is a reason this place is the best for all your Bills info needs. I’m not trying to slam you or anybody but calling him “teflon tom” is bad form. The Bills won and it’s Thanksgiving. Go have a beer. 🍺 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.