Tre White is ACTIVE for today's game!

Allen2Diggs

I find it very peculiar that Tre and Elam were both on the field so little. In a season where the team’s depth has been taxed so severely every active spot is important. Having two corners who are basically non participants is questionable. If it truly is a mental block with Tre, then I guess just getting him out there is a step in the right direction. I wish we could have seen him later in the game though. Elam was on the field in the 4th for at least one play. I think he was maybe an emergency option this week and not part of the plan.

Edited by dreadlox

13 minutes ago, Billznut said:

I think the plan is to work him in slowly. Getting more plays each week and hopefully he will be feeling confident enough to play major snaps by the Miami game. We will need him for that one. We can survive the Pats and Jets offense with Tre playing a limited role. 

Agree.  He does not get preseason games and having him in beginning of game allows Bills to recover if he cannot finish due to conditioning.

This game was close and if any of the DBs got injured he may have to play more snaps.

36 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

If you have a guy who's mentally having a hard time coming back from an injury, is it wise to throw him in the deep end? I think they are just getting him more comfortable.

um, yea, throw that guy in.

I think the bigger issue is getting into game shape to avoid a hamstring issue haunting in the playoffs because of how late in the season it now is 

1 hour ago, dreadlox said:

I find it very peculiar that Tre and Elam were both on the field so little. In a season where the team’s depth has been taxed so severely every active spot is important. Having two corners who are basically non participants is questionable. If it truly is a mental block with Tre, then I guess just getting him out there is a step in the right direction. I wish we could have seen him later in the game though. Elam was on the field in the 4th for at least one play. I think he was maybe an emergency option this week and not part of the plan.

As far as I know Elam was out like last week?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.