NFL Week #12 - Bills at Lions - Pregame Thread

oldmanfan

1 minute ago, Jamone said:

Do these shows just not proofread anything??

https://share.icloud.com/photos/06dkKhGn_PTlFZP8HVxyYEynw

Under stephen a smith it says on nfl network bills have lost 3 straight thanksgiving games 🤦‍♂️ as far as I recall we beat Detroit and Dallas last two years?? 

New Orleans

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Jamone said:

Under stephen a smith it says on nfl network bills have lost 3 straight thanksgiving games 🤦‍♂️ as far as I recall we beat Detroit and Dallas last two years?? 

last two years.

Nov. 25, 2021: 31-6 win at New Orleans Saints 

Nov. 28, 2019: 25-15 win at Dallas Cowboys

Buffalo Bills history in Thanksgiving games-never beat the lions on thanksgiving

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Assuming the bills win today, it'll be nice to kick back and watch other games stress free 

I agree with that!  And the other 2 games look interesting to me, so that's good.

I don't recall a season in many years with this many lousy televised matchups (at least so far).

13 minutes ago, Jamone said:

No we beat Dallas a few years ago, then the Saints just last year.

18 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

I’ve just been mentally preparing myself for seeing a 7-4 record next to the bills after the game. I’m convincing myself that it’s not that bad. 

Maybe we should start calling you Bills!Lose!

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BuffaloFan68 said:

We were supposed to go to my brother-in-laws house for Thanksgiving but got a call last night that they have COVID so here we are switching everything to our house at the last minute.  
i told them that if the Bills loose, I’ll be having Wild Turkey for dinner.

Let’s Go Buffalo 🦬 🦬 🦬 🦬 🦬 🦬

The bird or the whiskey?😉

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I agree with that!  And the other 2 games look interesting to me, so that's good.

I don't recall a season in many years with this many lousy televised matchups (at least so far).

I think the Pats/Vikings will be an interesting game tonight 

53 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

My concern going into the game is Josh’s elbow. It’s funny as this is only from watching the Browns game back, but being able to watch analytically rather than emotionally, some of his throws looked like they lacked his usual power. The one which really stood out was the TD to Diggs - it went at a usual pace and strength that we’d expect from him but he ended up on the turf he’d put so much into it. Normally I don’t think this would be an issue for him. Then we had the moment when he was unusually agitated when his elbow was touched out of bounds.

Hopefully the last three days have helped him but, certainly on Sunday, I’m confident he was not 100%.

I thought so too.

Early in the game he was throwing some floaters and his throws lacked the normal power and velocity. 

I thought it looked better as the game went on

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Jamone said:

We haven't played Detroit on Thanksgiving since I believe 1994 with Kelly and lost 35-21. We are 0-2 versus Detroit on Thanksgiving.

We beat Dallas and New Orleans in the night game last year...it was the game Tre was injured in.