NFL Week #12 - Bills at Lions - Pregame Thread

oldmanfan

11 minutes ago, JMM said:

I expect Tre will get about 10-15  plays, likely in third down dime packages. Just happy he is getting out there, no expectations at all.

This 💯 I don’t even expect him to look to good. Just get him going he’s a smart player the big plays will come. Just glad to see him active. Go Bills 

6 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

Lions, Goff and “attack” do not belong in the same sentence.

I guess you’ve missed the Lions offense this season. They have scored more than the Bills have.

Edited by Beast

17 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Elam back too. With Poyer back, If Tre is in shape, this is as good as secondary will be all season. Of course Edmunds is a great cover LB. 

I still expect them to test them big-time. Will be a huge opportunity for D.

I have 100% confidence Tre is on a snap count cap of no more than 24 snaps, this would be about 40%. Realistically expect 16-20 snaps/2 series... 3 if feeling good

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Beast said:

I guess you’ve missed the Lions offense this season. They have scored more than.the Bills have this season.

Actually Bills are #2 in the league with 281 points for...the Lions are #9 with 250 point for.  But I do think they have a very good offense.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Actually Bills are #2 in the league with 281 points for...the Lions are #9 with 250 point for.  But I do think they have a very good offense.

Yes, but they are missing both of their starting guards.  Bills need to put pressure on Goff right in his face.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Yes, I glanced quick and saw 282. That was their points allowed. I knew, regardless, they have shown well on offense this season. To think they haven’t is silly.

3 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

And they just took their #1 pick , WR Williams off ir. Not playing today but he should be a stud and they have a good O for sure. Starts in the trenches with a great OL