Bills at Lions - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

3 hours ago, Iverwig said:

Bills have some extra days to get right because mentally they are not there. 

If you actually followed the Bills you’d know we DON’T have extra days. We’re playing next Thursday. THEN we get 10 days.

3 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

GDT was classic today.  Just embarrassing.

3 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Much better this time. 

In fairness to the chefs, last year we played the late Turkey game @ the Saints. Turkey had been done 8 hours earlier and was dry as sand. This year? Right out of the oven. Players (Allen, Diggs & Knox) did get a nice trophy last year though..

3 hours ago, TheWei44 said:

Much better THAN last time - Go CBS, I guess

See above

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Our two superstars made the play when we needed it. But boy is there a LOT to clean up on both sides of the ball.

Start up in the booth. Has our offensive coordinator been nursing an injury? Is he just drunk? Incompetent? Regardless we need him to pull his head out of his ass, if its possible at this point. It's been stuck there for weeks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, buffblue said:

Start up in the booth. Has our offensive coordinator been nursing an injury? Is he just drunk? Incompetent? Regardless we need him to pull his head out of his ass, if its possible at this point. It's been stuck there for weeks.

Yes, so predictable.  Like, who can remember the last time we tried a trick play?

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

If you actually followed the Bills you’d know we DON’T have extra days. We’re playing next Thursday. THEN we get 10 days.

In fairness to the chefs, last year we played the late Turkey game @ the Saints. Turkey had been done 8 hours earlier and was dry as sand. This year? Right out of the oven. Players (Allen, Diggs & Knox) did get a nice trophy last year though..

See above

I am thankful that I don’t really follow the Bills.  The maturity of the posters around here. 🤦‍♂️ 

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Tulsabillsfanz said:

Allen & the Bills were tired of all the stupid “don’t win the close game stats” & decided to add this one to the close game W column.  Of course they will need to stay away from reading this message board for awhile, the fan base can only handle 20+ point easy wins. 

I’m pretty sure that the Bills fan base is made up of 80% miserable human beings. Always finding the most negative aspects and railing on anybody who sees any positive. To those 80%, WGR is their bully pulpit. “Fire the coach’” is their rallying cry. Their misery is for some reason contagious and it has reached epidemic status on here.

Sports is supposed to be fun. To them it is yet another platform to spew hate and negativity. It’s just sad and pathetic.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Also I have to say...

I really like Dan Campbell as a coach..I am happy to see things are turning around for them and I hope he continues that and gets them back to the playoffs soon.

4-7 isn't exactly turning things around, 1-6 start or not

With some additional reflection, this was a wonderful and hard fought win. The defense stiffened when it had to, and has really solved most of the run

D issues that plagued them. The pass D was up and down, but I attribute it to very good Lions receivers. 

On offense, the Bills were not their best with the injuries to the oline. But they strung together three really good second half drives (one ended in a flukey pick, but could have easily been a TD). And the GW FG drive was clutch. 

This lions team is scrappy. They won three in a row, and have now lost to Miami, Philly, Minn, Seattle, and Buff all

By 1 score in each game. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.