Bills at Lions - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

I'm pretty confident the bills looked stale due to the circumstances over the past week and a half. Sick players, one full practice for 2 games, a record breaking snow storm, game moved, more flights than usual, all in what, 8 days? I'd be really surprised if they don't look light years better next Thursday. Also, Dane Jackson is not the answer 

30 minutes ago, WyoAZBillfan said:

Didn’t you throw the towel in around half time? 

I think it was in the 3rd quarter I said the Bills were going to lose. I never threw in the towel though. 

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I'm pretty confident the bills looked stale due to the circumstances over the past week and a half. Sick players, one full practice for 2 games, a record breaking snow storm, game moved, more flights than usual, all in what, 8 days? I'd be really surprised if they don't look light years better next Thursday. Also, Dane Jackson is not the answer 

Hope you are right. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, steven50 said:

The bills had to literally get neighbors to dig them out of a snow storm and rush to the airport at the last minute to fly out and play a game on the road that they thought would be a home game and they won. Then they flew back to western NY, dug their homes out of the snow and turned around and flew back 3  days later for another game.

They missed prep time for the first game and probably had almost none for the second.

Be thankful for the W, A lot of teams with a lot less character would have just dialed in the last two games.

I agree. The Bills were very fortunate to play two mediocre teams. Both of these wins are bitter sweet. Sure, you have to be happy with the wins. That's the bottom line. However, in both games the Bills don't like like a playoff team let alone a Super Bowl team. That's pretty much not even up for debate. The Bills are just too injuried to be an elite team. The injuries are seemingly mounting with each game. Now it's Von Miller. Very unlikely the can the Bills overcome these injuries and make a deep playoff run. Imho, Allen is hurt more than is being led on. This team is playing on fumes. 

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Dislike 2

1 minute ago, coastalpika said:

What a game.    Ugly at times but it was great to see it in person.  That was the most bills fans that I have ever seen at an away game.  

I rode home with a Lions season ticket holder. He said the game would have been easier without 25% of the fans supporting the Bills.

Game was a knife fight. They said it was going to be, and it was. Not sure what everyone thinks a knife fight looks like, but it means it's messy and tough, gritty, and the tough guy comes out the backside with wounds. 

Bills fans are killing me with their obsession on style points. It's like no one has ever watched good teams and how the flow of their season goes. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.