NFL Week #12 - Bills at the Lions - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

The sad thing is, a few weeks ago I was angry about seeing this team falling apart, now I just feel accepting of it.

If this team wins the super bowl or even gets there I'll be genuinely shocked. It's really weird to see them so lethargic, mistake prone and lacking fire

Same.  Sucks balls man

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

The sad thing is, a few weeks ago I was angry about seeing this team falling apart, now I just feel accepting of it.

If this team wins the super bowl or even gets there I'll be genuinely shocked. It's really weird to see them so lethargic, mistake prone and lacking fire

We're not going to any SB with this cursed injury riddled season.

Just now, Iverwig said:

Who would have thought at the beginning of the season the Lions would be better at calling plays then the Bills. The Bills can’t get rid of Dorsey fast enough. Problem I have is I don’t think McD will get rid of him. 

Dorsey appears to be in over his head. This team is regressing the more time he has had. 

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

We are playing badly as a football team. Josh is not "on" but it is across the whole team.

Agree. It's pretty simple. The team is not that good. I mean when have they played good. I'd say the Chiefs game. After that it's not playoff caliber football. 

• Agree 1