NFL Week #12 - Bills at the Lions - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Realist said:

Don't want to hear anymore crap about how great this defense is. Even the drive we got the turnover they were running right through them.

They're averaging 2.2 yrds  per carry:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Banged up Bills thinks MCL, which would be about a month.  

At this point I’d take it as long as it’s not a season ender. 

As bad as the season has been injury-wise - we still haven't lost anyone for the season except for Hyde (and even he might be back).

Even if Von has to miss the rest of the regular, I'll take it.  We need these guys healthy for the playoffs.

• Agree 2

Banged Up Bills suggests it looks like it is an MCL injury for Von, which while not great would be the shortest timeframe to return from and not a season ender...hoping at least.

Rousseau should be back next week so at least that will help.

Edited by Big Turk

I’m still baffled by the shockingly bad play calling and clock management on that 2 minute drive.

We played the boundaries as if we had no timeouts when the middle of the field has been open all day. No idea what Dorsey was thinking there. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Banged up Bills thinks MCL, which would be about a month.  

At this point I’d take it as long as it’s not a season ender. 

I had a a full MCL/PCL tare, watched my knee bend about 8 inches back words. That looked like an MCL to me, but it didn't go so far. Hopefully it's just a sprain. 🙏

1 minute ago, Billz4ever said:

We had 2 timeouts and they're throwing sideline routes like we had none.  Middle of the field is wide open for slants or crossing routes.

CBS crew really hated that.  Earlier in the series on the catch by Diggs they should’ve used a TO.  taking a couple to the locker room is terrible clock management.

• Like (+1) 1