-video screens, HD, 2

-much less spontaneous singing 

-my 20s kids felt it was lower energy 

-seemed quieter but may be localized

-comfortable, perfect weather 

-no tailgate. 
-300s I could see AND hear much more 

-no trough urinals!!

overall, I would say atmosphere was more bland but I could follow and felt better after the game. 20F and drive home would have been impossible. if there were OP like tailgating, I’d like it a lot. 

Edited by Since1981
  • Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, BadboyBills said:

Awesome, ya I googled it and Manhattan was at the top. Sent an email. Will call if no reply in a few hours. 🤞 Great suggestion! Wish I thought of it sooner! 

I'd just go ahead and call.

33 minutes ago, BadboyBills said:

Btw, I can drive to St Catharines no problem. I wont be drinking much

Ah good.  In theory I could have arranged to come get you.

45 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

I'd love to hear some Detroit style Pizza reviews...I only learned Detroit had their own style of pizza within the last year or two

https://www.buddyspizza.com/detroit

https://www.michigantrumbullpizza.com/

https://www.pizzarestaurantdetroit.com/

http://www.nikisdetroit.com/

I assume you are staying near Ford Field? These places are near by.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

6 minutes ago, BananaB said:

If anyone is staying in Windsor and plan on taking a cab to the game, going over is easy but getting back is a B word. 

OK, you made me look, and I’ll tell on myself. I had no idea that Windsor was basically attached to Detroit. Like Minneapolis and St Paul from the looks of it, but with a border involved. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

OK, you made me look, and I’ll tell on myself. I had no idea that Windsor was basically attached to Detroit. Like Minneapolis and St Paul from the looks of it, but with a border involved. 

Detroit and Windsor will soon (2024) be connected by the Gordie Howe Bridge...in MSP our Minny to Saint Paul bridges are curiously, not named after Hockey legends.  I could go for crossing the Herb Brooks bridge every day.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BadboyBills said:

Whose going? I might go if I get a cheap ticket. Inside and warm (Im getting old) Would love to show some love to the Lions fans, thank them on Thanksgiving for being a home away from home. Hope they play good but we win a squeaker in regulation. Go Bills!

I’ll be there, double Detroit. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Oh I'm not going unfortunately...was just hoping to hear some reviews from anybody that was attending 

• Like (+1) 1

Help, I have to be up at 6am to go to the bar for a 7am departure to the game, and I'm 100% wide awake with excitement to go to the game.  I had one tallcan of beer to relax, and I feel borderline drunk just from that for some reason.  I figure I can just sleep on the bus (yay, keeps me sober before the game) if I don't end up sleeping, but I dunno lol.

Happy Thanksgiving to our fellow Bills Fans!!

My wife and I are here. (section127) 3 straight games for me starting in Op two weekends ago.   I think the atmosphere in the stadium will be up a notch today with the Lions playing well!

Saw a number of Bills Fans walking around Detroit last evening. It’s been a fun little getaway from the kids. 

2 hours ago, KzooMike said:

Buddys

The "authentic" Detroit style pizza has the sauce on the top over the cheese and toppings. Good pizza overall. But, the things I miss after moving to Detroit from WNY are the WNY pizza, real Buffalo wings and a good haddock fish fry. The fish fry options here are limited to cod pieces, which suck or perch/ walleye.

• Thank you (+1) 1