Roll Call for Detroit 2.0

BadboyBills

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Glad that you started this!! I’m here now (sitting in 120). 

I’m trying to figure out where the party is today. If anyone knows, please post it here.

Head over to Dan Campbell’s house for the party. I hear there’s music that will make you break a knee cap. 

16 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Still here. Took the week off to chill. It actually is a great town with some nice breweries. Wings suck

Gotta try that Detroit-style pan pizza though. Eat like a local.

6 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I am going if somebody buys me a ticket, airfare,  parking, program, 3 beers and tasty nachos 

The 261 bus runs from the airport to near Ford Field. so no need to park.

49 minutes ago, BadboyBills said:

Whose going? I might go if I get a cheap ticket. Inside and warm (Im getting old) Would love to show some love to the Lions fans, thank them on Thanksgiving for being a home away from home. Hope they play good but we win a squeaker in regulation. Go Bills!

Was waiting for someone to make the thread.  I'm coming with 100+ other Bills fans from St Catharines, Ontario on coach busses.  Last I heard they still had 4 spots available.  Was $245 CAD (might get last minute fill ins at a discount), includes transportation leaving the bar at 7am sharp.  No tailgating but can bring food and beer on the bus.  Section 138.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Was waiting for someone to make the thread.  I'm coming with 100+ other Bills fans from St Catharines, Ontario on coach busses.  Last I heard they still had 4 spots available.  Was $245 CAD (might get last minute fill ins at a discount), includes transportation leaving the bar at 7am sharp.  No tailgating but can bring food and beer on the bus.  Section 138.

That would be a great way to do it! I like EASY, in many ways. 

We took a bus for a little over an hour to Raymond James Stadium in Tampa one time. It was an entertain the clients/prospects type thing. Big coolers full of beer, and and people were knocking them back early. THEN, they realized what a rookie mistake that was, as the bus had no restroom. Some grown men became very quiet, and there may have been a tear or two. 

We ran into the same thing in Spain taking excursions. If I’m on a long bus trip like that, I like to know there is an option if I need one. 

I bet you have a head on board. 

13 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Im on the way, in Burlington! Come pick me up haha! Do you have a link for the bus trip?

Edited by BadboyBills

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

That would be a great way to do it! I like EASY, in many ways. 

We took a bus for a little over an hour to Raymond James Stadium in Tampa one time. It was an entertain the clients/prospects type thing. Big coolers full of beer, and and people were knocking them back early. THEN, they realized what a rookie mistake that was, as the bus had no restroom. Some grown men became very quiet, and there may have been a tear or two. 

We ran into the same thing in Spain taking excursions. If I’m on a long bus trip like that, I like to know there is an option if I need one. 

I bet you have a head on board. 

These coaches will have a bathroom, probably wouldn't have gone if it didn't heh.

3 minutes ago, BadboyBills said:

Im on the way, in Burlington! Come pick me up haha! Do you have a link for the bus trip?

Call the Manhattan bar in St Catharines if you're interested, they're actually apparently the Canadian headquarters for Bills Backers Bars.  Do you not have a way to get to St Catharines?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

These coaches will have a bathroom, probably wouldn't have gone if it didn't heh.

Call the Manhattan bar in St Catharines if you're interested, they're actually apparently the Canadian headquarters for Bills Backers Bars.  Do you not have a way to get to St Catharines?

Awesome, ya I googled it and Manhattan was at the top. Sent an email. Will call if no reply in a few hours. 🤞 Great suggestion! Wish I thought of it sooner! 

20 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Btw, I can drive to St Catharines no problem. I wont be drinking much

Section 125 with my KU Jayhawk Son.  Our third Thanksgiving in four with the Bills.  He's flying in from Lawrence/KC, I am in the air from MSP.  

Its been his Christmas Gift every year and of course he needs to include dad!  

See you at the game Bills sisters and brothers.