Jets bench Zach Wilson

Big Turk

11 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Summary: The fan told the Jets GM “Way to draft Ryan Leaf” (referring to Zach Wilson’s poor play). The Jets GM responds that he could “break (him) like a pretzel” and charges at him before Saleh (head coach) restrained him.

Huge topic on the Jets forum and the fan released a video about it as well.

It’s just a shitpost. 

So, 

how many QBs have rebounded from, shall we say, the Zach Wilson road in the NFL?

31 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Summary: The fan told the Jets GM “Way to draft Ryan Leaf” (referring to Zach Wilson’s poor play). The Jets GM responds that he could “break (him) like a pretzel” and charges at him before Saleh (head coach) restrained him.

Huge topic on the Jets forum and the fan released a video about it as well.

There's an interesting counterpoint about the Jets current GM, and the Giants previous GM:

2022: GM Douglas: "I'll break you like a pretzel!"

2021: GM Gettleman: "Kelvin!  Put down the extra juice boxes and pretzels!"

26 minutes ago, MarkyMannn said:

I don't believe that unless you got that straight from Zach's mother's girlfriend

Sorry for the delay on the reaction...that just sank in! 🤣😁

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Happens all the time.

Not disputing that, like I said it definitely could’ve happened…hard to believe the source though. A disgruntled jets fan accuses the GM who picked Wilson of attacking him. There’s way too many of these stories out there as well where someone who is completely innocent gets accused, their name is dragged through the mud, rep is lost, all that stuff just to find out later someone made it up.

All I’m saying is if someone is going to come forward with that, they better have someone or something to back up their story 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.