Micah Hyde leaves the door open to returning this season, per Joe Buscaglia

Logic

15 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

It’s definitely gullibility.  People believe and conspire about everything on social media 

It's not gullibility.. he didn't say anything specific for people to fall for. 

It's just what fans typically do.  

Not strange to me that a guy who has documented connections to players tweets out "great news about our team coming this week" and people on here are like, hmmm, I wonder what that news could be? 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Teasing a Micah Hyde return??

What am I missing here?  How does this have any sort of Micah Hyde tie in?  Nothing about this tweet seems to suggest anything about Micah Hyde unless there is something I am not catching.

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

What am I missing here?  How does this have any sort of Micah Hyde tie in?  Nothing about this tweet seems to suggest anything about Micah Hyde unless there is something I am not catching.

The original tweet was deleted,it said thatbills fans were in for a pleasant surprise/news soon I think, and corresponds with a comment Hyde made 2 weeks ago, that we might get some news on his potential to return for a playoff run in 2 weeks 

And I think the guy is close with Poyer, who would presumably be one of the first to know

But then his behavior since the tweet has killed my hope 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I kinda love that so many posters never saw the deleted tweet and think all this commotion was about a blue Gatorade tweet.

Half tempted to try and convince people that Micah Hyde's locker room nickname is Blue Gatorade. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Nice misquote dingus.  Your obsession with my posts is undoubtedly concerning.  May I suggest a hobby of some sort which doesn’t involve interacting with humans?  I hear that sky diving without a parachute is therapeutic.  

Damn. Shots fired. 

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

Hyde made comments a few weeks ago alluding to hopefully getting some good info back in a few weeks.. what that’s in relation to?.. obviously you can connect the dots. 

It was in relation to his health and long-term prognosis. It wasn’t in relation to some kind of miracle involving playing NFL football just 3-4 months after neck/disk surgery.

53 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Maybe this whole thread bump today  needs to be deleted 

No, a Gatorade bottle with the Bills logo is cool.

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Micah HAS been known to partake in blue Gatorade on occasion…

• Haha (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

I think you are on to something here. 

But is it the Cool Blue Raspberry or Glacier Freeze flavor? If we can figure that out, I think we can confirm Hyde's return date. 

Oddly there's a bunch of blue Gatorades. That's what I learned from this!