Micah Hyde leaves the door open to returning this season, per Joe Buscaglia

Logic

2 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

That's not a fair assessment of the situation.  Tre has been cleared to practice and not on the injury report for nearly a month now. Its fair for media and fans to question why. Nobody on this board would expect Hyde back this season after neck surgery.  Expecting a player to come back in a year after an ACL repair is actually quite reasonable and apparently the Bills medical staff agrees.

Is it any less fair than what people have been doing to Tre for a couple of weeks now? No one outside of the organization knows what actually is going on, but we love to speculate. I’ve seen people on here questioning his dedication, saying he should be traded, he should be cut, he should retire-is any of that a fair assessment? Was that entire thread saying “I hope Tre is happy sitting on all of his money” fair? 

Like I said I get it-he has been cleared so people want to see him out there. For some reason because we haven’t been given an answer there are many who just assume the worst about a person and question the guy’s loyalty. Hyde is coming back from something that again, no one was given the actual full scope of what’s going on and this is also somehow going to be used against Tre. Yes it is reasonable to WANT him to come back within a year, especially because other guys have shown they can. That being said, hasn’t Godwin missed a couple of games this year because of injuries to his legs? Has he really come back as explosive as he was before the injury? 

My whole point is this is an apples to oranges situation-especially because we don’t know much about the apples or oranges, but hey, let’s get upset about them anyway because it’s a social platform 

• Like (+1) 1

To get this kind of boost for the playoffs almost seems like too much to ask for. I love that we have depth - but we're a different team when both Hyde & Poyer are back there.  

Especially against KC.  What a difference that would be.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

healthy Poyer, Hyde and Tre in early January could be the difference between winning the SB

I STRONGLY believe :13s game is a W with White in there. I have to 110% agree that the trio would be the difference between Super Bowl appearance or not. That said, anything spine is rough situation—it is very dangerous. 

Edited by Since1981
  • Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Is it any less fair than what people have been doing to Tre for a couple of weeks now? No one outside of the organization knows what actually is going on, but we love to speculate. I’ve seen people on here questioning his dedication, saying he should be traded, he should be cut, he should retire-is any of that a fair assessment? Was that entire thread saying “I hope Tre is happy sitting on all of his money” fair?

Unfortunately Hyde has set himself up for the inevitable thread:

"Hyde doesn't even want to play, just like Tre"!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Herb Nightly said:

Yeah,  but you didn't play NFL football and I'm guessing you're not a doctor. 

Hyde might be cautious  because he has had SEVERAL neck injuries.

Are you a Dolphins fan in Bills clothing? You sound like they did after people watched Tua stagger... "you're not a doctor"

Nobody knows what in the hell is going to happen, but if Micah is optimistic then you don't rain on the parade.

5 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So I had a herniated disk in my back, had surgery and was full go in 3 months.  I did think it was a bit odd he was out for the entire year but a neck be more susceptible or they make take longer to heal...not sure there.  But it would be huge if he could return.

I had the same surgery. It took me 9 months to recover to the point I would have been confident is contact sports. Even then the pain was still level 6.

5 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

It would be an extremely beautiful thing if the Bills D was fully healthy for the playoffs.

Extremely beautiful and extremely unlikely.

One can hope.

If Bill D is healthy playoff time, and Josh is healthy and playing well- we win the Superbowl!

10 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So I had a herniated disk in my back, had surgery and was full go in 3 months.  I did think it was a bit odd he was out for the entire year but a neck be more susceptible or they make take longer to heal...not sure there.  But it would be huge if he could return.

Were you tackling professional football players ?

6 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Love Hyde, one of my favorite Bills. But I don’t want to see him this year. 

honestly, I’m no doctor so I simply want him to make a reasonable choice based on sound medical advice. 

I hope he is both safe but also gets back after his passion as soon as he can 

• Like (+1) 1