Bills LB Matt Milano earns AFC Defensive Player of the Week 

HOUSE

9 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Nope. Marcus Jones got it for his kick return TD in the snooze fest of the week.

Yeah I figured that as soon as I didn't see Bass getting ST of the week...basically had a walk off punt return for the Dub like DeSean Jackson had against the Giants.

New Jersey teams really have bad luck with last second punts. Gotta be something in the water 

Edited by Big Turk

46 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

If he can stay healthy all season - huge if - he’s first team AP.

His strength is also his weakness.  He plays with such reckless abandon with regards to his body that I've always had concerns with how long he can hold up physically with that style.   

40 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

His strength is also his weakness.  He plays with such reckless abandon with regards to his body that I've always had concerns with how long he can hold up physically with that style.   

He also wasn’t the youngest guy coming out of college. Not sure how many contracts he has left.

15 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I was more expecting to see Bass win than Milano win for defense.  Wonder who did win it?

57 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Nope. Marcus Jones got it for his kick return TD in the snooze fest of the week.

49 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Marcus Jones had a GW punt return with seconds left.  

he gets my vote regardless of how Bass player. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.