Cardinals fire O Line coach after “incident” in Mexico City

Captain Hindsight

31 minutes ago, balln said:

OR they discovered something when they traveled / passport - has a history which he lied about to team 

This is a possibility, but it depends on which side of the border the infraction took place.

I once worked with a European national who had arranged for the sale of some U.S.-made medical equipment through UAE and into Iran, thus violating long-running trade embargo sanctions.  Long story short - he was whistled in and fired.  Fast forward, he later gets a job with a major European medical device company (didn't tell them about the issue - surprise, surprise).  They ask him to go to a medical congress in the U.S.  Flies in, gets to Customs, they look at his passport, the buzzer and red light go off and he's frog-marched into a side room.  Banned from entry.  Had to turn straight around, get a ticket, and hop on the next plane back to Europe.  Imagine how THAT conversation with his boss went...

58 minutes ago, balln said:

Gonna venture a guess. 

underage 

prostitution 

OR they discovered something when they traveled / passport - has a history which he lied about to team 

The underage angle may be accurate. It can’t possibly be just him bringing a woman back to his hotel room. 

9 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Cardinals fire O line coach, Sean Kugler after an incident on Sunday before the game. He was sent home Monday before the game

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35086933/cardinals-fire-assistant-sean-kugler-mexico-city-incident?platform=amp

I wonder what happened

Suggested more QB sneaks and gimmick plays involving KM.  It was only his unfortunate naming of this plan as 'hide the midget' that proved to be his downfall.

• Haha (+1) 1

Wow, as I look through the thread I wonder about some of you folks.

Mexico is mentioned and it goes straight to prostitution and drugs. And that's thought hilarious.

It's a beautiful country with a fantastic culture.

Yeah, there are drugs and prostitution there. I've heard there are one or two places in America also where you can find those.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thurman#1 said:

Wow, as I look through the thread I wonder about some of you folks.

Mexico is mentioned and it goes straight to prostitution and drugs. And that's thought hilarious.

It's a beautiful country with a fantastic culture.

Yeah, there are drugs and prostitution there. I've heard there are one or two places in America also where you can find those.

No, I think people automatically went to things one could realistically be fired for. Wouldn’t matter what country he was in. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.