Hines elite returning ability shined vs Browns

JerseyBills

22 hours ago, Iverwig said:

Too bad the offensive coordinator can’t scheme him into the offense. He’s coming up on his 4th game with the Bills and they still can’t figure out how to get him touches in space.

No reason at all why Hines and Cook should not be on the field together more often. 

Yet fans want to continue to blame the receivers outside of Diggs for the offensive woes. It’s time for Dorsey to take a hard look in the mirror. 

Yep it's Dorsey

On 11/22/2022 at 10:16 AM, JerseyBills said:

This dude is electric in space and really can be an X factor on this team, even if it is mainly for his returning ability. 

Not to say he won't have an impact on O but with Motor getting 70% of the snaps and Cook running with confidence,  he might just not have many opportunities 

This is extremely important for a SB run and can totally change the momentum of a game with big time returns and just adds another element to this team

Only issue is his contract.  It's about 1.88 mil this year but jumps to 4.4 mil next year and 5.1 in 24.

I'm not sure if he's worth it long term but he certainly adds a big time element that was lacking this year and worth the 6th and Moss.

Concerning a SB run, we need to show we can play with balance. QB yards don't matter when you win this easy. RB needs to be 50/30/20 Motor/Cook/Hines

Hines was brought in to be that man on special teams. Hines getting hurt would be a huge loss... I think that is why he is not getting more snaps.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bandito said:

When SIngletary and Cook combined for over 160 yards rushing, there is no reason to hand someone else the ball when he had a -8 yard rush. Time for you to move on since you can't seem to grasp facts, logic and common sense.

Did you watch the play?  If motor or Hines were given the ball in that instance, they would’ve had the same outcome.  It had nothing to do with his ability….

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Concerning a SB run, we need to show we can play with balance. QB yards don't matter when you win this easy. RB needs to be 50/30/20 Motor/Cook/Hines

Hines was brought in to be that man on special teams. Hines getting hurt would be a huge loss... I think that is why he is not getting more snaps.

Absolutely agree . I think Motor should see more than 50% though. He's so underrated but balance like we saw last gm will make us unstoppable as we get the defense healed up

22 hours ago, SCBills said:

Do not care what he did at Georgia.   I live in Georgia.. I’ve seen him play quite a bit. 

He’ll be two years removed from that next year.   

Do we think rookies never evolve?

We’re likely not keeping both Singletary and Hines.   It would be criminal to draft one early, again.. unless somehow Bijan Robinson drops to us. 

Cook is the one guy we know will be here, and he looks just fine running inside and outside.  Put some muscle on him over the summer and have him practice pass pro.  I don’t really get what the problem is.  

If people want Singletary/Cook again next year.. fine.  I’d rather have Cook/Hines. 

He hasn’t run for anything inside since joining the Bills and never has at any level, but sure, he’ll just become Dalvin with a couple months of lifting.. I bet you were sure Davis and McKenzie were going to be all pros this year too.

33 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

He hasn’t run for anything inside since joining the Bills and never has at any level, but sure, he’ll just become Dalvin with a couple months of lifting.. I bet you were sure Davis and McKenzie were going to be all pros this year too.

The film shows different.  A whole bunch of inside runs for big gains.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

The film shows different.  A whole bunch of inside runs for big gains.

Yay somebody collected clips of him running through wide open holes.  For reference, you are expecting a guy who’s biggest carry load in College was 113 carries, meanwhile he couldn’t unseat Zamir White who got 160 Carries the same year and got all the tough yardage downs.  Cook is too small to handle getting the yards when you need them and frankly doesn’t see the little seams, he’s not an inside runner, never has been and I highly doubt he ever will be.  So to purpose him and Hines, who is the same player as the only RBs is a horrible move.  Both are nothing more than role players who are essentially 3rd down backs. 

Edited by DCofNC
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, DCofNC said:

Yay somebody collected clips of him running through wide open holes.  For reference, you are expecting a guy who’s biggest carry load in College was 113 carries, meanwhile he couldn’t unseat Zamir White who got 160 Carries the same year and got all the tough yardage downs.  Cook is too small to handle getting the yards when you need them and frankly doesn’t see the little seams, he’s not an inside runner, never has been and I highly doubt he ever will be.  So to purpose him and Hines, who is the same player as the only RBs is a horrible move.  Both are nothing more than role players who are essentially 3rd down backs. 

His TD against the Steelers was right up the middle.

• 1 month later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.