MNF: 49ers @ Cardinals

RiotAct

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Granted the cardinals have given up on this year but looking at the stats Jimmy is 20/29, 228 yards 4 TDs, 132 rating. People laughed at me when I said the 49ers are the stone cold lock to go to the Super Bowl because they lazily say Jimmy can’t win it all. Such a bad take. They’re so loaded he doesn’t have to do it all. Best roster in the nfl and it’s not close. Chiefs beat them earlier this season but I’m not sure anyone is touching them the rest of this season. Schedule is so damn easy the rest of the way too. 

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Rico said:

Remember way back when Bills homers would say that Sammy > Hopkins?

He could have been. One thing that was never a question with Sammy was his talent 

10 hours ago, Livinginthepast said:

Shocked to see Colt McCoy still in the NFL. 36 now!

Colt is a great dude, decent QB and a good mentor. The perfect backup QB

11 hours ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Granted the cardinals have given up on this year but looking at the stats Jimmy is 20/29, 228 yards 4 TDs, 132 rating. People laughed at me when I said the 49ers are the stone cold lock to go to the Super Bowl because they lazily say Jimmy can’t win it all. Such a bad take. They’re so loaded he doesn’t have to do it all. Best roster in the nfl and it’s not close. Chiefs beat them earlier this season but I’m not sure anyone is touching them the rest of this season. Schedule is so damn easy the rest of the way too. 

Agreed. No knock on Trey Lance, but Jimmy G being restored as starting QB is the best thing that could have happened to their playoff prospects this year. CMC is the second. He’s got himself a West Coast version of the Dolphins offense to manage now, and he’s fully capable of managing that right through the rest of the NFC. 

I won't be surprised if the 49ers find themselves in the SB again this year and finally win it.

Jimmy G is never going to be star, but that coaching staff is among the best in the league in terms of pure X and O gameplanning and scheming which is why it's no surprise Miami has made a quick turnaround with Mike McDaniel coming on board from that staff.

There are four good NFC teams:  SF, Minn, Dallas, Philly.  Who's the best?  I don't know.  Could be SF but Philly is still looking excellent, thought the NFCE is a dog fight and could hurt both Philly and Dallas.  Let's see who gets key injuries the rest of the way, or a bad luck loss that costs them a seeding position. 

44 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I won't be surprised if the 49ers find themselves in the SB again this year and finally win it.

Jimmy G is never going to be star, but that coaching staff is among the best in the league in terms of pure X and O gameplanning and scheming which is why it's no surprise Miami has made a quick turnaround with Mike McDaniel coming on board from that staff.

So McDaniel has done well, yes, but the Dolphins have been piling up very good players for a few years now.  Trading Tunsil to the Texans for high draft picks has worked out well.  Tua has finally figured things out.  And with Waddle and Hill, they can score.  Comparing this year to the past couple of years shows that the previous coach wasn't that good, and also shows that Hill is a very dominant player. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.