What i see now

Italian Bills

How does this thread have 5 pages?! 

Some of you would benefit from taking a walk and getting out of your feelings. There's a lot of football left to be played and the NFL seems to get crazier every season. I'm not crowning anybody yet. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

And why at first I disliked my threads ? 🙂

But because you started like me it’s very nice, i know we can’t be liked by everyone, i just tried to be a very good Bills fella for you all, i hope i am. 

Seemed like you just started threads for the sake of starting threads, and had no follow up. Just the 1st post then nothing. You've changed that. 

KC is a good team no doubt. Good chance they can get the #1 seed.  I'm not that concerned though. Buffalo has played them well enough to win in KC in three straight matches. And in-fact did beat them in 2 out of 3. Bills make the playoffs, and they will still be the team nobody wants to face regardless of what seed they earn.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

I don’t know but i’m very discouraged. 

KC won again, at the very last drive, like many times happened. 

Kelce had 6, i said SIX receptions for 3TD and 115 yards, the last one was the dagger. 

Mahomes ridiculous stats as always. 

Where could the Chiefs lose again ? 

We lost to the mighty Vikings… they got DESTROYED at home by Dallas 40-3 !!! 

Tennessee and Baltimore are always around. 

In a season where we were the great take for the SB everything happened: injuries first, then Allen lost, then mistakes after mistakes that costed us a couple of games. 

And now, if we find again our best football, the very chance to be another time in KC in the AFCC, not at home. 

I can’t believe that everything go always fine for those pigs. Always ! 🤬

Sorry for this rant guys, but i’m very nauseated for all the “luck” we always DON’T have. 

Buffalo had a chance make the SB last year. You were literally less than 30 seconds away.  As for the Chiefs they got killed in a SB because they were decimated on the O line. IMO the key beating the Chiefs is to limit Kelce. 

3 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Chiefs are still the best team with the best player. They only lose if they make a mistake. 

Which is why lighting won't strike twice in terms of Mahomes making a fatal mistake like he did against the Bills when everyone thought he would easily drive them down the field for the win.

Also the biggest difference is Mahomes rarely plays a bad game and even when he does they find a way to win games they shouldn't where the Bills never come out on the winning end of those type of games (i.e. vikings/jets).

Getting tiresome watching the Chiefs quite frankly but better get used to it for the next 10 - 15+ years.

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Buffalo had a chance make the SB last year. You were literally less than 30 13 seconds away.  As for the Chiefs they got killed in a SB because they were decimated on the O line. IMO the key beating the Chiefs is to limit Kelce. 

FIFY

the most concerning aspect is not how KC is playing, it's our play as of late.  The  last game was concerning for a few reasons (I'll take an ugly win any day over a "good" loss--whatever that is): we beat a very bad team by 8.  Allen looked pedestrian in the 1st half.   3rd and long defense was getting abused until Frazier learned that blitzing is permitted in the NFL.  The offensive play calling seemed off-rhythm, particularly when in scoring positing, leading to 6 FGs.     

We are still a good team, we just seem to get in our own way.  

17 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Honestly the whining this year and the people in need of group hugs is getting annoying.  Its football.  Just watch and enjoy it.  The Bills will get the one seed or they wont.  It isnt going to end your life if they dont.  The Bills will get to the superbowl or they wont.  Life wont end either way.  Just watch the games and enjoy the season.  Some of you guys act like its the end of the world if we dont blow teams up by 40 points every week.  Neither do the Chiefs.  Neither do any other team in the league.  Just enjoy the games or dont. JFC.

I mean, some people are out of shape, others are just discussing what they see from our team.  I don't think most people are whining by pointing out some shortcomings that may prevent us from reaching the SB.  This is what a fan message board is for.  

7 hours ago, Draconator said:

Seemed like you just started threads for the sake of starting threads, and had no follow up. Just the 1st post then nothing. You've changed that. 

Ohh ok… maybe cuz i usually post around 11pm and then sleep… so when i get up at 6:45am i don’t have time to read you guys until 8:30 when i got my office… although i start working and having time to post something is never guarantee 

7 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Buffalo had a chance make the SB last year. You were literally less than 30 seconds away.  As for the Chiefs they got killed in a SB because they were decimated on the O line. IMO the key beating the Chiefs is to limit Kelce. 

How ? You have some good advice ? Till now it seem nobody got the right poison.

Maybe he’s superman and we need kryptonite. 

28 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

Ohh ok… maybe cuz i usually post around 11pm and then sleep… so when i get up at 6:45am i don’t have time to read you guys until 8:30 when i got my office… although i start working and having time to post something is never guarantee 

How ? You have some good advice ? Till now it seem nobody got the right poison.

Maybe he’s superman and we need kryptonite. 

Shocked teams don’t copy the Pats D on the chiefs. Heck even in 2020 they gave up 13 points going into the 4th quarter and I think Kelce only had 3 catches.  Imagine how a team with an O could have done with a D doing that to him for 3 qrtrs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.