What i see now

Italian Bills

10 minutes ago, uninja said:

Fire Elmo GIF

Everyone here 😂 

The losses suck, but we’re 7-3 and half our defense is dead or half dead. There’s still plenty of football to play. 

Get that motherf**king logical s-h-i-t out of here, man.  There are hands to wring and knees to jerk!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The one hot take out of that dump is that I do wish we would find ways to get Knox more involved in the offense.

A great TE is the best thing for a QB's mental stability and the Chiefs almost always find ways to make Kelce the cornerstone of their offensive game plans.

Dorsey should really stress trying to foster that kind of on-field relationship between Allen and Knox and game plan accordingly.

I was glad to see he finally had Knox doing some things other than being an outlet option 4 yards deep along the sideline last game.

Paid dividends too.

22 minutes ago, Success said:

1 seeds don't often end up winning the SB. Very often they don't.

I'm not so sure this Bills team loves being the favorite.  Let's see how things roll now that we're not on top of the radar.

Since the 90’s,  50% of the #1 seeds make the SB.  And now w new 7 team playoff format, it’s a huge deal bc it counts as a playoff victory, plus the week off.  That part is even bigger than the benefit of  home field advantage 

• Agree 1

Here's the deal:

The Bills have showed -- THIS VERY SEASON -- that they can play football at a level that can win a championship. They did it against the Rams, against the Titans, against the Ravens, against the Chiefs.

Injuries hit. Opposing teams adjusted. The franchise QB hurt his throwing arm. More injuries hit. A torrent of snowfall hit. 

Through it all, the Bills are 7-3. They have had the hardest strength of schedule, they have the best strength of victory, and yet...they possess the NFL's best point differential, are top five on both offense and defense, and top five in overall DVOA. All of this DESPITE the injuries, adversity, and Allen's injury and struggles.

So the question is this: Can the Bills get back to playing championship level football? We don't have to ask if they CAN play at that level, because we've seen them do it. They question is simply, can they do it AGAIN? Can they re-gain that form?

I choose to believe that if the defense can get healthy -- Edmunds, Elam, and Rousseau back in the lineup will do wonders, to say nothing of Tre White -- and the offense can evolve and find some counter-punches (remember, Dorsey is a rookie OC, Daboll wasn't always an elite play caller, either), they can re-gain that form. 

Right now, the Bills are a good team, but they're not playing championship level football. Whether or not you believe they can get back to doing so will determine the degree to which you do or do not have hope for the remainder of the season.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

46 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

I don’t know but i’m very discouraged. 

KC won again, at the very last drive, like many times happened. 

Kelce had 6, i said SIX receptions for 3TD and 115 yards, the last one was the dagger. 

Mahomes ridiculous stats as always. 

Where could the Chiefs lose again ? 

We lost to the mighty Vikings… they got DESTROYED at home by Dallas 40-3 !!! 

Tennessee and Baltimore are always around. 

In a season where we were the great take for the SB everything happened: injuries first, then Allen lost, then mistakes after mistakes that costed us a couple of games. 

And now, if we find again our best football, the very chance to be another time in KC in the AFCC, not at home. 

I can’t believe that everything go always fine for those pigs. Always ! 🤬

Sorry for this rant guys, but i’m very nauseated for all the “luck” we always DON’T have. 

Let me cheer you up.  

In the last 3 games we have played KC, they have all been in KC as we know. 

We beat them 3 times, twice relatively decisively.  The third time, we beat them at Mahomes best but then gave away the game thanks to a ST Coach blunder setting off a bunch of confusion and lost focus by failing to tell Bass (but told everyone else) to squib kick it.  

That coach resigned and took a lateral job in Jax (same position, way worse team) so the team didn’t have to throw him under the bus and fire him.

So, we can beat them in KC again.  I’m not worried.  What I am worried is how neutered Allen looked this last week.  He over corrected and never seen him play so cautious.  We WONT beat KC if Allen isn’t playing free and his normal balls to wall style where he doesn’t believe anyone can stop him.  

This past week he played like he was afraid to make a mistake and hurt the team.  We won’t go far in the playoffs if Josh doesn’t have his full mojo where he wants to step in everyone’s throat all game.

Not once did he show the same raw passion and emotion during that game.  Is body language and facial expressions were not what we are used to seeing from him.  He needs to have some big games again to regain his swagger.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, NUT said:

The Bills have lost the one seed, just the way it is. Also a good chance they do not win the div. They'll have to play on wildcard weekend, if they even make the playoffs. Not sure a home playoff game even matters to them until they have to play the Chiefs. It does look like the Chiefs will host another AFCCG.

You lost me at ‘if they even make the playoffs’ lol chargers loss last night actually helped them with the ‘making the playoffs’ situation.  

4 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Who has the tiebreaker again? With seven games left in the season..

Currently? Kansas City technically holds the tiebreaker.  Bills and Dolphins are tied.  Bills have the worst divisional record of the three.  Chiefs have the best.

46 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

I don’t know but i’m very discouraged. 

KC won again, at the very last drive, like many times happened. 

Kelce had 6, i said SIX receptions for 3TD and 115 yards, the last one was the dagger. 

Mahomes ridiculous stats as always. 

Where could the Chiefs lose again ? 

We lost to the mighty Vikings… they got DESTROYED at home by Dallas 40-3 !!! 

Tennessee and Baltimore are always around. 

In a season where we were the great take for the SB everything happened: injuries first, then Allen lost, then mistakes after mistakes that costed us a couple of games. 

And now, if we find again our best football, the very chance to be another time in KC in the AFCC, not at home. 

I can’t believe that everything go always fine for those pigs. Always ! 🤬

Sorry for this rant guys, but i’m very nauseated for all the “luck” we always DON’T have. 

At this point there is nothing anyone can do about the inevitability of Mahomes and the Chiefs .Don't care about the Vegas stuff, they are the prohibitive favorites for anybody that is actually paying attention and it will be very surprising if they aren't in the SB again this year at minimum. You just get the feeling that this is going to be another Brady/Pats situation especially since the NFL seems determine to help make that happen which is going to sting even more down the road knowing we're the once that made it happen by trading with the Chiefs.

Either way even with the win there again this year everyone knew the margin of error was razor slim to hold the #1 seed and keep pace but that pretty much dissipated just a few weeks later as the Chiefs are undefeated since and Bills are a meager 2-2.  And it's a fantasy to think this team is going to win out while the Chiefs lose at least one more game. It's not happening folks.

2 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

At this point there is nothing anyone can do about the inevitability of Mahomes and the Chiefs .Don't care about the Vegas stuff, they are the prohibitive favorites for anybody that is actually paying attention and it will be very surprising if they aren't in the SB again this year at minimum. You just get the feeling that this is going to be another Brady/Pats situation especially since the NFL seems determine to help make that happen which is going to sting even more down the road knowing we're the once that made it happen by trading with the Chiefs.

Either way even with the win there again this year everyone knew the margin of error was razor slim to hold the #1 seed and keep pace but that pretty much dissipated just a few weeks later as the Chiefs are undefeated since and Bills are a meager 2-2.  And it's a fantasy to think this team is going to win out while the Chiefs lose at least one more game. It's not happening folks.

It could very well happen. 

This is probably good now, the Bills don't have to get caught up in the hype of being SB favorites and they can just go about their business with almost every game here on out being a must win.  There are no easy games left on their schedule, even Detroit won't be easy and Patriots, Jets, Cinci, Miami etc. will all be tough games they will have to focus on each week. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.